Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to play with you guys next round Theres some impressive plants up in here nice work everyone
    Edit: This is my 420th post!
    Calco Genetics - Dosidos x Blueberry Syrup journal https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=364286

Nirvana Seeds Fan Club https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66561

Comment

Here are some of the pics from Whiteberry. She produced 5 g for me.

Some people's children

Comment

The smoke report goes like this. There's a mint flavor at the roof your mouth. A berry flavor on the side of your tongue. It's an all-around good smoke. A good functioning all day hi. Here's a better pic of the bud. Thank you for letting me play I enjoyed it.
        Last edited by Twist; 11-06-2015, 18:53.
        Some people's children

Comment

Hello Everyone!

What a wonderfull thread, thanks to all participants! Beautifull Jobs all around!

I hope there´ll be another Cup soon, i´ll partizipate if i can :-)

*thumbsup* KY

Comment

next round will start early/mid december....

who is still in it? who hasn't harvested? down to the home stretch...

Comment

Originally posted by FaX! View Post
              Hello to all,
              I finally finished, here are the pictures of dried tops.

This is the final harvest would say just cut to discrete sizes. (dry)

View Image

And close-up of the entire harvest

View Image

View Image

View Image

F1 (my favorite) has revegetated fortunately.

View Image

unfortunately I can not make you one smoke report, in Italy there are controls working once a year and this is the time.

I should have finished.
              it was a fantastic experience.
              Hello friends and thank you!
              Hi FaX!
              Good job my friend!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valdaster View Post
                Hi FaX!
                Good job my friend!!!
                Val

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post

next round will start early/mid december....

Youse guys, I'll grow one again for the next round.
                  "So we're just done with phrasing, right, that's not a thing anymore?."

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Comment

Originally posted by johnnykind View Post
                    Yogurt cup challenge, very cool, wish I would have seen this back when you guy's started looks like fun I wanna play !!! PM me if you guy's do this again
                    lol same here. bummed i missed it. I got 3 tomato plants in Chobani cups right now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post

last week of the challenge, who is still the cup (not harvested yet) ?
                      i cut and it's drying but not in time.
                      not going to post results, there's just no reason to.
                      probably add them to the trim bag.

next time you guys...
                      "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                      that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

today is the last day.... i'm guessing everyone is completed... will be compiling a voting thread asap.

bigups to ALL the competitors, anyone willing to take on this challenge deserves a pat on the back!

Comment

Looking forward to voting!! Thanks for all the participation and thanks Avi for wrangling all this together!

Love Living It!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
                          ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by HatchBrew View Post
                            Looking forward to voting!! Thanks for all the participation and thanks Avi for wrangling all this together!

Love Living It!!!!!
                            Yeah ! I'm really happy to have participated in this competition and to have had the opportunity to confront people who are good and competent as you all are ! THANKS !!

Good luck to all !

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
                            (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

do the plants need drainage? is it fine to keep the containers intact with no drain? also what practices help keep the plant roots from filling the container too much before harvest? i think root bounded plants die easy (or is it from rot?) and i also got the impresion that true sativas thrive in small pots. and with their flowering time, i guess they border being rootbound for those growers, they survive well root bound, or they are kept from being rootbound somehow.? please assist.

Comment

IMHO: yes they need drainage and i wouldn´t leave the container intact.

According to the rules, you´d just have to cut off roots that are growing out of the holes immediately for this contest.

Keep in mind, the rules could change for the next round but i don´t think this particular requirement will go away. (or any old hydro grower could grow three meter trees in a 200ml container)

best regards, KY

Comment

Working...
                                X