What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today is the last day.... i'm guessing everyone is completed... will be compiling a voting thread asap.

bigups to ALL the competitors, anyone willing to take on this challenge deserves a pat on the back!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Looking forward to voting!! Thanks for all the participation and thanks Avi for wrangling all this together!

Love Living It!!!!!

Ganja_Outlaws

Looking forward to voting!! Thanks for all the participation and thanks Avi for wrangling all this together!

Love Living It!!!!!

Yeah ! I'm really happy to have participated in this competition and to have had the opportunity to confront people who are good and competent as you all are ! :huggg:THANKS !!

Good luck to all !

:wave:

earthwyrms

do the plants need drainage? is it fine to keep the containers intact with no drain? also what practices help keep the plant roots from filling the container too much before harvest? i think root bounded plants die easy (or is it from rot?) and i also got the impresion that true sativas thrive in small pots. and with their flowering time, i guess they border being rootbound for those growers, they survive well root bound, or they are kept from being rootbound somehow.? please assist.

Ky_Uss

IMHO: yes they need drainage and i wouldn´t leave the container intact.

According to the rules, you´d just have to cut off roots that are growing out of the holes immediately for this contest.

Keep in mind, the rules could change for the next round but i don´t think this particular requirement will go away. (or any old hydro grower could grow three meter trees in a 200ml container)

best regards, KY

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
voting

voting

ok, voting is about to start, i'm just going to add a poll to this thread, keep it simple, spectators can read thru the entire competition and vote right here....

that being said, here is the list I've compiled of Icmag-ers who have taken the yogi cup challenge and completed within the time frame;
Twist
Bugman52
ganja outlaws
JahNice
Fax!
Eighths & Aces
Dirk 907
trichrider
Dr. King

did i miss anyone? if so please let me know (quickly) before i post the poll, thanks, and congratulations to all who took on the challenge.
:tiphat:

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
ok, voting is about to start, i'm just going to add a poll to this thread, keep it simple, spectators can read thru the entire competition and vote right here....

that being said, here is the list I've compiled of Icmag-ers who have taken the yogi cup challenge and completed within the time frame;
Twist
Bugman52
ganja outlaws
JahNice
Fax!
Eighths & Aces
Dirk 907
trichrider
Dr. King

did i miss anyone? if so please let me know (quickly) before i post the poll, thanks, and congratulations to all who took on the challenge.
:tiphat:

:good:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. King didn't finish, e&a missed weeks.... dirk 907 also missed updates, maybe a couple others were close calls but not quite all there for requirements.

Dr.King

Veteran
Dr. King didn't finish, e&a missed weeks.... dirk 907 also missed updates, maybe a couple others were close calls but not quite all there for requirements.

Indeed others and myself didn't meet the requirements. I do blame myself as I did not plan out the growth period correctly to the contest. I will however still show the final products if that is fine with you Avinash.miles.

Congrats to whomever wins. Everyone did a great job. You will be happy with the reward, trust me :biggrin:.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
, thanks for checking back in Dr. King, i was kinda hoping you would do a yogi cup pollination with that male!
and YES please post results; just because the time limit is up doesnt mean this thing is really over! :D next round will start sometime next month...
:bump: for votes

Do it Dr. King. Still interested in seeing your results. :) I have never seen a plant that big in a yogurt cup like those girls! Now i believe what they say when people tell me you can grow big plants in coco in small containers. lol

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

well the yogis were not dry enough for me to make
a smoke report by the contest finish date.

smoke report---

slight heady stone but not very tasty--herby and earthy

nothing like the taste of what gorilla glue should be, so I wonder about the strain.

thanks to Avanish for the organization of the yogi cups.
best wishes for your well being and health too.

good fun over the summer with these little girls and I look forward to trying it indoors over the winter.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all. Here's a update on my yogi cups, currently on week 7 day 5. Having to mainly use one arm to do all this, sorry it will take some time lol. The White Widow and Bubba Kush x Hash Plant are both looking great. Looks as if the BK x HP will be ready in a week, can't wait. Anyone wondering about the scrog it's my Chemdog. She's got about 5 weeks left, really is amazing under a 400 watt system. Good luck all.

White Widow is really swelling, needs atleast 2 weeks to finish.

1vltx5G.jpg

WA0Zm2r.jpg

kvIbOw3.jpg

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:woohoo:those look amazing dr. king. too bad they were not ready for the contest voting.

bump for more votes:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.