Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess that's part of the challenge of growing in yogis. keeping them hydrated/fertigated with minimal rhizosphere/rootball.
    good luck Jahnice, have a great time.

were i to leave yogis sitting in water i'd be sure to have an airstone involved.
    "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
    that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Originally posted by Jahnice View Post
      i always take off the lower large leaves to let light and air to the bottom of the plants but these yogis are a delicate balance.
      i changed the soil for yogi 2 last week and it is now putting out some hairs but the colour is still drained. the yogi 1 looks amazing.
      once again, i will leave for Amsterdam for a few days and need to sit them in a wet tray.
      the wick system does not seem to work for me. i am hoping for the best and will post a photo of the tray before i go.
      Jahnice do not despair, do I water my plants once every two days, use a dropper to your absence, oxygenate well in the ground!
      excuse my bad english, I hope you understand me!

sigpic

Comment

the weather is cooperating for a long weekend away from the yogis.
        grey, rainy and cool

Comment

nice balcony Jahnice! fuck geraniums

35 days into flower and now you can clearly see the leaf issues i was seeing last week even in the shitty pics. that crisp leaf on the lower left is way done so it will be coming off and by next weeks update what's yellow now will probably be gone too

i still have good drainage so she can eat and drink and things are rolling along but i have 4 weeks to go. all i can do is hope it stays that way because i'm running out of ideas. sane ideas anyway.....

not sure if i should be smoking more of this stuff, or less of this stuff at this point ......... puff,puff,pass

tick tock

good luck everybody!i

Comment

Damn, I'm long due for an update........ Where does the time go?

September 5:

September 14:

The bag seed turned out male. Bummer.
            I'll get an up-to-date picture of the berry bomb this weekend.

I think all the entries are looking good. It's cool seeing all the different clever ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eighths-n-Aces View Post
              nice balcony Jahnice! fuck geraniums

35 days into flower and now you can clearly see the leaf issues i was seeing last week even in the shitty pics. that crisp leaf on the lower left is way done so it will be coming off and by next weeks update what's yellow now will probably be gone too

View Image

i still have good drainage so she can eat and drink and things are rolling along but i have 4 weeks to go. all i can do is hope it stays that way because i'm running out of ideas. sane ideas anyway.....

not sure if i should be smoking more of this stuff, or less of this stuff at this point ......... puff,puff,pass

tick tock

good luck everybody!i
              Yea I see what you are talking about man. Sorry too see that. Maybe it is the strain? Or does it happen with all of yours? I use a Ph perfect formula, not saying that is what is keeping mine all the way green the entire way. Just figure I would mention this too you man. Would definitely like to help you work this thing out so we can have some even crazier rounds later down the road . Best of luck.
              Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                Yea I see what you are talking about man. Sorry too see that. Maybe it is the strain? Or does it happen with all of yours? I use a Ph perfect formula, not saying that is what is keeping mine all the way green the entire way. Just figure I would mention this too you man. Would definitely like to help you work this thing out so we can have some even crazier rounds later down the road . Best of luck.
                thanks for the input Doc.

i really don't think it has anything to do with the strain. the strain is white russian and her mom and sisters before her have not acted like she is. they were all grown in MUCH bigger pots in soil and were/are as trouble free as i could ask for. if something is looking rough it's either A)because i've fucked it up OR B)there is only so far you can push in a tiny cup and i have gone too far ....... so refer to A

i'm doing this with samples that i get free from CX nutrients. i stopped checking the Ph a few rounds ago because it seems to stay very stable from what i was reading and the plants seem to like the stuff. i think i'll get a meter out and see if things are good just to be sure.

the Ph perfect is from AN right? last year at the cannabis cup i talked to one of the employees at the AN booth and told him what i was doing with the yogurt cups. i was trying to get some samples from AN so i could do a side by side but they didn't seem all that interested in helping me for some reason

maybe they didn't understand what i was talking about ...... maybe they did and were thinking something like "yogurt cup ??? WTF is with this guy???? just smile blankly and he'll leave"

you really can't say they were wrong what we are doing sounds nuts when you first hear about it, and it only gets worse when you think about it for a minute

i never got to talk to the boss because he was very busy mugging for his own camera crew and beating his drum. i'm not a fan but i think if i would have gotten him to sponsor a round. i don't have anything against AN or their products but the whole P.R. and marketing thing makes my fuckin skin crawl.

Comment

My new update for the week
                  Some people's children

Comment

Originally posted by Eighths-n-Aces View Post
                    thanks for the input Doc.

i really don't think it has anything to do with the strain. the strain is white russian and her mom and sisters before her have not acted like she is. they were all grown in MUCH bigger pots in soil and were/are as trouble free as i could ask for. if something is looking rough it's either A)because i've fucked it up OR B)there is only so far you can push in a tiny cup and i have gone too far ....... so refer to A

i'm doing this with samples that i get free from CX nutrients. i stopped checking the Ph a few rounds ago because it seems to stay very stable from what i was reading and the plants seem to like the stuff. i think i'll get a meter out and see if things are good just to be sure.

the Ph perfect is from AN right? last year at the cannabis cup i talked to one of the employees at the AN booth and told him what i was doing with the yogurt cups. i was trying to get some samples from AN so i could do a side by side but they didn't seem all that interested in helping me for some reason

maybe they didn't understand what i was talking about ...... maybe they did and were thinking something like "yogurt cup ??? WTF is with this guy???? just smile blankly and he'll leave"

you really can't say they were wrong what we are doing sounds nuts when you first hear about it, and it only gets worse when you think about it for a minute

i never got to talk to the boss because he was very busy mugging for his own camera crew and beating his drum. i'm not a fan but i think if i would have gotten him to sponsor a round. i don't have anything against AN or their products but the whole P.R. and marketing thing makes my fuckin skin crawl.
                    No doubt man. It does sound crazy when you try and explain it to people. Their eyes kinda blow up or they roll their eyes. I like it either way hehe. My family thinks it's really insane what you can do with so little medium, my dads eyes really popped lol.

Sorry to hear about the AN rep and marketing. I have heard they can have bad service at times. Why I have no clue when their products are top notch. If my product was good selling and top quality I would be doing my best to market it in a friendly way but that's just me. I know if you call their support line they are quite helpful with any questions you may have pertaining to their products. Hope it's better for you in the future if you try them. A guy on Ebay breaks down the big 1 liter bottles and sells them in 250ml or 500ml bottles for the people that may want to try the product first before paying out for a whole liter. He really does have low prices and doesn't make much off of each bottle but I'm sure it adds up. This is how I first tired Advanced Nutrients. Before switching I used Foxfarm one time, bought 1 liter bottles and payed to much. Tired the base 4-6 of AN for like 60 dollars and never looked back.

Update on my Yogi cups for this week. Not much has happened. The BogBubble has still yet to show sex, hoping for the best but looking more like a male everyday. Aces BK x HP and G13s DB looks the best so far. On a side note I am not liking the GTH that was a clone in a rockwool cube. Doesn't have the same wet/dry cycle like the pure coco. Seems like the rockwool drys way faster inside the cup but the coco is still wet. No more cubes for me during yogi's. Best of luck too everyone.

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Hi guys !
                      Forgive my long absence but I was no phone for one week + a telephone line fault .......
                      Again not much has changed since the last time, i am honest..... the girls seem beautiful, continue to mature ! (next update i try to put some nice pictures of the trichomes !)

Good, i leave a fews pics.......

[Summary :

72rd day from germination, 46th of flowering

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
                      Sub : bio bizz light mix
                      Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
                      Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

Apical AK "Estathè" 72 gg

detail apical AK "Estathè"

apical AK "Mozzarella" 72 gg

detail sub-branch

overview

It's all for now,
                      we feel next time for the new updates !
                      (sorry for my bad english......!!)

Bye !

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
                      (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

^^^^ nice to see there has been an early frost in Europe looking good over there!

Originally posted by Ganja_Outlaws View Post
                        (sorry for my bad english......!!)
                        your english seems pretty fucking good to me Ganja

i'm pretty sure if i was trying to communicate with you in Italian you would think my keyboard was broken. it probably would be, because i would be banging my head on it in frustration

Comment

SP
                          GSC1
                          RBW
                          Next time i take pic, ill try & get a close up
                          sigpic

Comment

great thread
                            IF YOU WANNA GET INTO IT YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF IT

Comment

Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
                              Yogurt Cup Grow Contest
                              Round 7; 2015

6) Harvest must be no more than 20 weeks from today, that's November 9th 2015 . You can enter and finish ANY time between now and and thee 9th of November, but MUST be harvested with finished product pictures and smoke report by November 9th 2015.

Previous Rounds of Yogurt Cup Challenge:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=297150
                              ^^ Voting thread for last round

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=289359
                              ^^ Previous Round (5)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280941
                              ^^ Round 4

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=270697
                              ^^^^ Round 3

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257977
                              ^^^ Round 2

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257266
                              ^^^ Round 2 call for entries

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=249157
                              ^^ Round 1

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248298
                              ^^^ Round 1 call for entries

Beer cup challenges:
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221169
                              ^^ 2011

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=238858
                              ^^^ 2012

1 sqft challenge:
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108973

Tips & Techniques Thread:
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=297850
                              Just a reminder
                              sigpic

Comment

warlock x blue moonshine a seedling that autoflowered on me in 8oz cup with about 6oz of soil, just thought ide show her off.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X