This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post
    I think I'd like to throw my my hat in the ring. I haven't posted in years and this intrigues me. I will post pictures soon.

Thanks

Twist
    bringing the lurkers out.... sweet. welcome twist!
    one of my yogi cup plants made it thru transplant, the twista is IN, pics coming asap, im IN!

Comment

haven't been able to eliminate the yellowing on bottom leaves.
      beginning to think it wasn't pyrethrin burn. tops are healthy and they seem happy but i'm getting nodes 1/2"- 3/4" apart under the t5s.

wasn't really wanting another bonsai, so i'm thinking of moving them under 400mh to start stretch.

any rate they look better than my last attempt.

"when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
      that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

This is Whiteberry from paradise seeds. I need to clone a new nebula for my second entry.
        Attached Files
        Some people's children

Comment

This is a pic from my last grow. I like big buds
          Some people's children

Comment

Originally posted by trichrider View Post
            View Image

View Image

haven't been able to eliminate the yellowing on bottom leaves.
            beginning to think it wasn't pyrethrin burn. tops are healthy and they seem happy but i'm getting nodes 1/2"- 3/4" apart under the t5s.

wasn't really wanting another bonsai, so i'm thinking of moving them under 400mh to start stretch.

any rate they look better than my last attempt.

Looking good everyone. Glad to see some new comers .

Trichrider this is just my opinion. Last round I quickly found out that for some odd reason growing in these smaller cups you need more cal-mag. Last round if you go through my album you will notice the change from week 3 to week 4 in the yellowing of leaves. I then doubled my Cal-mag like it said on the back for a accelerated dose (10ml instead of 5ml) and could clearly tell a big difference. Within that one week all of the yellowing was gone and she was growing a lot better there after. I used the accelerated dose all the way thru I believe. Happy growing and good luck.
            Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post

Trichrider this is just my opinion. Last round I quickly found out that for some odd reason growing in these smaller cups you need more cal-mag. Last round if you go through my album you will notice the change from week 3 to week 4 in the yellowing of leaves. I then doubled my Cal-mag like it said on the back for a accelerated dose (10ml instead of 5ml) and could clearly tell a big difference. Within that one week all of the yellowing was gone and she was growing a lot better there after. I used the accelerated dose all the way thru I believe. Happy growing and good luck.
              Thank you. This helps me out, the Crocketts is yellowin a bit & was sensitive to how it was hanging. Now all my babies are on the floor & will have pic up soon. Iv been real lazy sorry! The shoreline & vortex are not yellowing (yet, & hope I didn't curse them lol) good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post

thank you my brother from another mother...doubling down today.
                i'm just so stingy with any feeding in my big pots...that the yellowing seemed natural...

Comment

7° Up

guys, I did LST on one of the two, because it has reached 3 cm from the lamp! We hope they stop !!

Last edited by FaX!; 08-25-2015, 15:17.

sigpic

Comment

Dr. King, that's interesting about the cal-mag. Any idea why that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk907 View Post
                      Dr. King, that's interesting about the cal-mag. Any idea why that is?
                      I would have to guess the reason is the amount of soil being used. Again this is just my opinion but I don't think the cannabis plant likes being in such a little amount of soil. I know when I doubled the cal-mag she really took off and stayed green the entire time all the way down.

Here's last round beginning of week 2.

Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by trichrider View Post
                        thank you my brother from another mother...doubling down today.
                        i'm just so stingy with any feeding in my big pots...that the yellowing seemed natural...
                        Dr. King has given you some good advice already Trichrider, but you really really must feed far more often in these small containers than you realize. They will deplete the soil solution of nutrients very quickly with such small root volume.

In 3 gallon containers I have Pure Sativas that will deplete the soil solution of 800+PPM within 2 day time spans during flowering, so you better believe if I had them in tiny containers that the nutrient solution would bottom out even quicker leading to the yellowing and stunted growth you've experienced.

Fertigate your yogi plants and the plant will grow like crazy for you just like Dr. King's I bet.
                        Afropips Durban Poison & GN Thai Stick Grow Journal

Comment

Hi guys, all good ?
                          Small update from the cave, the girls continue to grow well..... more and more "undercoat" in sight !! ahahahahahah
                          My little helper is come back from the holiday, to work immediately !!
                          Watered with a small dose of fert.

[Summary :

31rd day from germination, 5th from switch

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
                          Sub : bio bizz light mix
                          Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
                          Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

Ak Estathè

AK Mozzarella

overview

overview double box

We feel next time for the new updates, good mid-August !

(SMOKE WEED !!!!)

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza è la virtù dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1° ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
                          (soprattutto se ne avete già uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

sigpic

Comment

Sadly I have to withdraw. No time to update. Best of luck to you all.

Comment

you may be right Dave. i'm sooo stingy when it comes to nutrient offerings. even blamed the yellow in the last challenge to over-application of solution.
                              i'll re-evaluate my supposed understanding of nutrient uptake.
                              that's why there are three, so i can experiment and not lose sleep.

thanks for the tips.

Comment

hello , today is a bad day because a rat entered the warehouse to conduct air and ate plants germinated !!!!

you can start ???? or there are rules that prohibit ????

ps :

for mè no problem at most participate one more time...

Goodbye and good yogurt cup at all ...

Comment

Working...
                                X