What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

• Twist

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Fax!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Bugman52

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Jah Nice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • trichrider

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ganja Outlaws

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Dirk907

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys !
It's time for my usual fast update.......
Not much has changed since the last time, girls have benefited from the change box...... I see much better shape than before, it definitely helps to have ur lower !

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][Summary :

58rd day from germination, 32th of flowering

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of Estathè 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Well, i leave a few pics......

detail apical AK "Estathè" with/without flash

apical AK "mozzarella"

and 2 overviews

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We feel next time for the new updates, roll up !!

:wave:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Slurm

I have to say I am out of this round. I am limited to one Indoor grow area & cleared everything out to make space for black line reserve & gsc cuts ; I am sad to say I am I longer In this :( they were all repotted outdoors. The crockets was so airy I just killed it. Smelled amazing though.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
I have to say I am out of this round.

well that sucks.

but it's always better too have your jars full than it is too waste limited space! if i had to choose between having herb and not having herb the yogurt cups would be gone VERY quickly. wise move Slurm! there is always next round

my girl is rolling along, but i have a few of the older leaves yellowing and there is also some very minor tip burn on older leaves. AND i still have 5 weeks to go ........ not a good sign IME with the yogies but all i can do is my best and see WTF happens, right?

here she is at 21 days ......

and she looked like this today right after her 28th sundown at 12/12 .....

she's getting fed about every 75 minutes now, and i've been hitting her with some type of foliar concoction every night. i'm going to add a magnesium sulphate foliar to the regimen and probably slowly get away from the nettle FPE (if anyone who uses nettle thinks that is the wrong thing to do please speak up! it's great stuff but i'd be lying if i said i was an expert on how when and why to use or not use it).
she's staring to thicken up pretty good now, so i'm not sure how much longer foliar feeding is going to be possible anyway. i guess i'll see what happens :whee:

4 weeks 6 days and and 22+ hours to go. tick fuckin tock:watchplant:

good luck everyone!

Slurm

well that sucks.

but it's always better too have your jars full than it is too waste limited space! if i had to choose between having herb and not having herb the yogurt cups would be gone VERY quickly. wise move Slurm! there is always next round

good luck everyone!

Thank you ! I was lucky to get the green shadows cut of black lime & purple city genetics gsc. So I'm stoked to see what comes out of it. Also building my first scrog setup from PVC for these babies & flowering under a 600w instead of using my 30k cfl for both stages. . . So next round I hope to be better prepared & compete with that beautiful girl you got going !
Looks amazing & can't wait to see everyone's final outcome :D best of luck to all

Last edited:

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
9º Up, 22° day by preflower, 48 day after switch.

9º Up, 22° day by preflower, 48 day after switch.

Hello Guys,
today little Up for my little plant.

picture.php

Zoom Left

picture.php

picture.php

Zoom Right

picture.php

picture.php

at the end of the contest, revegging one of the two plants and will make him a mom.
See U next up!!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
so i am not the only one doing this outdoors.
the last 2 weeks have had overnight temperatures of 5'C and daytime 20-23'C.
lots of sunshine with only a few grey days so far.

the yogi 1 got new soil today because it was still not flowering and the colour was really drained and yellow.
i had used some recycled coco for that batch of repotting and i think it was not the best choice.
yogi 2 was potted a week later (middle august) with some fresh soil and it has been putting out lovely white hairs for about the last 10 days.
the mother plant is much farther along than the others but she gets lots of love and kisses every morning.

all plants rootballs are sprinkled with dry bat guano and watered with liquid guano fertilizers-Guanokalong Bloom and Jungle Boost Bloom

yogi 1

yogi 2

yogi 2

yogi sisters

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Yogi 2 is looking wondrous indeed!

Thanks for sharing - nice to see what you're up to Jahnice .

I love this contest :)

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

one

two

three
the increased calmag and nutrient are no longer keeping them green.
leaves are dying and falling and i just flipped. hopefully i can stay ahead of the chlorosis but i'm sure results will be diminished.
looks like just three or four of us left? i'm down till the end.
:tiphat:

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
you should try some foliar feeding trich.

i only have the one clone running so i can't do a side by side to be 100% sure that it is what is making a difference, but it is the one thing that i changed and she seems to be liking it from what i am seeing

i know that advice aint exactly based on any science but it seems to be working for me FWIW.

good luck!

Dr.King

Veteran
Late update on my Yogi cups this time, my bad been mad busy/hurt. Torn a ligament in my left arm plus I have CT in my left hand as well. Doing all this with one arm, sucks but o well. Doubt any of them will finish close to November 9th 2015. I want to finish these out properly as I planned instead of rushing them. It will help me a lot for the next round. Great job everyone on your cups. Eighths-n-Aces she is looking quite healthy to me. I usually pull off older leaves too it ant no biggie, bud sites still swell nicely.

The GTH #1 and BogBubble didn't get topped. The BogBubble has yet to show sex, if female I will top an clone. Double Black and Bubba Kush x Hash Plant both topped then cloned. Never know what you might find, could be really special. All will be semi scrogged or fully scrogged. Trying for max yield on all of these. The GTH #1 is the only clone in a cup, rest are seeds. GTH stretches 2x atleast in flowering. Both the Bubba Hash and BogBubble have very big leaves. You can tell how heavy they look, first time for me seeing such heavy leaves. Having a little bit harder time keeping the BogBubble green all the way down. Seems it is a lot more sensitive then any other strains I've ran. Have 3 others in bigger containers and they are having the same problem. Will try out a few things and see what happens with em. Goodluck to everyone.

Iw4BpNQ.jpg

VaYkuS0.jpg

fopnsQD.jpg

RekHlBD.jpg

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
I usually pull off older leaves too

me too, i don't think i grow anything without pinching a few leaves in the sane part of the garden but in this game i figure that anything and everything that i leave on the plant will be a good thing. i'm not sure it makes any real sense but i figure the plant will use whatever it can get from the older leaves IF i leave them there until she's done.

i will be taking the leaves that are really bad when the time comes but not until i give the plant every chance i can to scavenge/recycle the very last useable atom of food possible. i think the tiny root system is the big limiting factor in this game and it gets hard/impossible to feed these girls. once i've actually gotten a nutrient atom of any kind into the plant i think it's counterproductive to pull it off because the leaf it's in isn't picture perfect

not sure if that makes any fuckin sense whatsoever:biggrin: but i think it probably proves that i smoke a lot of weed while i am beating my head against a yogurt cup :ying:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i always take off the lower large leaves to let light and air to the bottom of the plants but these yogis are a delicate balance.
i changed the soil for yogi 2 last week and it is now putting out some hairs but the colour is still drained. the yogi 1 looks amazing.
once again, i will leave for Amsterdam for a few days and need to sit them in a wet tray.
the wick system does not seem to work for me. i am hoping for the best and will post a photo of the tray before i go.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i guess that's part of the challenge of growing in yogis. keeping them hydrated/fertigated with minimal rhizosphere/rootball.
good luck Jahnice, have a great time.

were i to leave yogis sitting in water i'd be sure to have an airstone involved.

FaX!

Best Magic Moment!
i always take off the lower large leaves to let light and air to the bottom of the plants but these yogis are a delicate balance.
i changed the soil for yogi 2 last week and it is now putting out some hairs but the colour is still drained. the yogi 1 looks amazing.
once again, i will leave for Amsterdam for a few days and need to sit them in a wet tray.
the wick system does not seem to work for me. i am hoping for the best and will post a photo of the tray before i go.

Jahnice do not despair, do I water my plants once every two days, use a dropper to your absence, oxygenate well in the ground!
excuse my bad english, I hope you understand me!
:wave:

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
nice balcony Jahnice! fuck geraniums:biggrin:

35 days into flower and now you can clearly see the leaf issues i was seeing last week even in the shitty pics. that crisp leaf on the lower left is way done so it will be coming off and by next weeks update what's yellow now will probably be gone too

i still have good drainage so she can eat and drink and things are rolling along but i have 4 weeks to go. all i can do is hope it stays that way because i'm running out of ideas. sane ideas anyway.....

not sure if i should be smoking more of this stuff, or less of this stuff at this point ......... puff,puff,pass

tick tock

good luck everybody!i

Dirk907

Damn, I'm long due for an update........ Where does the time go?

September 5:
picture.php

September 14:
picture.php

The bag seed turned out male. Bummer.
I'll get an up-to-date picture of the berry bomb this weekend.

I think all the entries are looking good. It's cool seeing all the different clever ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.