No announcement yet.

Worst looking plant contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Avanish great job on winning the contest!

Peace mike
    sigpic
    FREE J.W Fuck snitches and Snitching!

Comment

thanks mikenite.... like i said, it's certainly no badge of honor, if anything just shows im not afraid of sharing the good the BAD and the UGLY, this being an example of showing ugly and bad together

Comment

Hey I think if we all don't expierence a epic fail with a plant once in a while growing would get boring..

That is why the plant I posted was grown in coco because I was board of growing in promix and wanted to try something new. Well my coco expierence was kinda a fail and made me realize how much I love promix. Lol.

Also IMO that the plant I posted probably would of looked ugly anyways because of its leafy ugly self. I hate leafy plants I didnt even clone them they will be getting ditched and never ran again.

I am also taking those 3 "tester" leafy ugly plants drying out a couple buds so I can do a smoke report but the rest will be going for bubble hash.

Also those plants have pretty much turned me off from testing plants. I feel like I wasted months for nothing. Lesson learned.
        sigpic
        FREE J.W Fuck snitches and Snitching!

Comment

Hahaha. . Way to go bro..
          You are... The weakest link.

Just playing ... Was a fun contests .. lot's of ugh showing up...

The good, bad & ugly. . That's a real garden. .96% good of course.
          IMO It take a confident grower to show the flip side of success ...

Way to go on the stellar confidence,Avi ....

Seedbay Private Breeders > Cannafornia Seeds

Comment

I hope yall limit your grow advise LOL. I have never considered takin pics of the fuckups before.

Comment

thanks yall.... i think....

Comment

damn, I had some ugly pics so I hope this contest runs again! Although I wouldn't have won this time around. I don't think anyone could have topped that pic, so congrats to the winner! fwiw, I think this thread was a valuable one. For those of us who have had less than stellar grows, it shows there are others like us out there or worse, and makes you feel not so bad. Partly the "misery loves company" effect, but also that we are all human and not everyone has all those perfect plants and gardens we so often see, but we are improving and will get there someday.

Comment

The next contest is going to be for the opposite end of the spectrum. All of the egomaniacs will love it.

Comment

I know the contest is over, but I wanted to show off my personal worst looking plant of my entire growing history. Meet wifi #4, she didn't make it......

Comment

Originally posted by smilley View Post
                      I know the contest is over, but I wanted to show off my personal worst looking plant of my entire growing history. Meet wifi #4, she didn't make it......

View Image
                      Frosty little Bitch!

Comment

Contest may be over, but I was ineligible anyway...

Originally posted by Mister_D

Bobble - I copy off you, you copy off heath, heath gets his designs from a master race of pot growing aliens . It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by VonBudĂ­ View Post
                          not an entry unless you want to

just getting this inevitable post out of the way early on.

View Image

carry on
                          good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DemonPigeon View Post
                            What are you talking about man?! a plant of that quality you need to either re-veg her or make seeds!

fuck yeah! that would be stealth as hell! screw helicopters, they couldn't see those crawling around on hands and knees looking for them...
                            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I feel bad for poor runty.

Comment

Working...
                                X