What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

D

Despie

Here is my design in stage 2. Simplifying and and making it possible to be screen printed! Next step is cleaning up the smudges from drawing it and changing the blue outline to black!!!!

So far everyones stuff is looking real great but remember guys it has to be able to be screen printed. I screen print as a hobby and most of these would not be able to be screen printed!!!!!

Stay Safe
-despie!!!!

Foz

head inna bag
HiGH

A little asain man smoking out of a pipe with a asain back drop. Mountains, river and maybe some Thai plants in the back ground. Another thing that i'm looking for. Is the design to be a Cartoon type of design.

My attempt following your guidelines. :smile:

ciao! :wave:

G

WOW, just dropped in to see what we had for updates. Man, I see alot of members have been hard at work. Glad to see everyone kicking butt. Alot of great artist here at IC and i'm glad to be a member here with so much talent. Keep up that great job everyone and remember. This has got to fit on the back of a t-shirt, so final work needs to be sized just right. I'm gussing any where's from the standard 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12. Also, i should have stated this earlier, but there need's to be alittle spot for retailer's website. Don't know what outlet i'm going to be using, but once seedbay get's back on it's feet again. The first batch of seeds from everything will be there in the mass. Thanks everyone for your hard work and there is still plenty of time left. Remember, this contest is going to last one full month. I"m going to update the first page no later then this weekend. I'll post the start and end date. Also, i'm going to bump up first place prize and give out some other prizes for other places also. Please, dont ask just yet. There is going to be a nice bunch of prizes for a few places. I'm sure everyone will be happy. Thanks again and I'll post here at the end of the thread when i update the main first page. Take care and thanks again for you help
Later,
BG

G

yeah foz, i hate to clog up more space, but is that thing 12" x 12" like he said in real print size?

big props to you if so, i still cant get anything good drawn with this stupid tablet..

Foz

head inna bag
Hi LD
but is that thing 12" x 12" like he said in real print size?
No, mine it's smaller otherwise it would take too much space on my HD.
Btw if needed it can be 12" x 12"... 300 dpi... CMYK :smile:
Thanks everybody for kind words.
:wave:

R

Ronley

Foz that really really superb.

I also like that first black and white pic that HotCargo posted.

Despie's 2nd stage is fantastic too,- reminds me of the Asian chick from the first Kill Bill 1. movie.

Radium's billygoat cartoon is very cute. I would love a TShirt with that on it.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ok, so now I have to say that Foz is the Official design guru, that really looks kickass, same with the logo you made for MOD, I loved that one too, very good job Foz, oh, and that C99 joint we smoked was fantastic..:yes:

Foz

head inna bag
:redface:
Thanks everyone! As always I have a lot of fun w/ Photoshop. :smile:

I have to say that Foz is the Official design guru
Don't say that Farmer John... some real graphic guru could get offended :D

:wave:

ColoraDro

from the looks i believe he made the logo in vector so it we be resizeable and will not lose any quality...

one of the great things about vector art :wave:

btw nice job everyone i am diggin Foz's to the fullest...

G

Hello everyone,
Well, i just updated the front page some. I made alittle change to the prize's and the keyword is Prize's, so go have a look. Also, i posted the last day and time for work to be turned in, so if your working on something. Please, try to keep in mind that there is a due date. I know this might sounds like your back in school, but i got to make it fair for everyone. Plus, i want to get a small sample print run done. Well, i hope everyone is having a good time. Just wanted to get everyone in the mood for some free stuff and alittle fun. No to mention, helping me out alot. I want to thank everyone for their time and hard work. Thank you very much. Can't wait to see more post, so get back to work. lolol
Take care everyone,
BG

B

BeAn

Foz said:
HiGH

My attempt following your guidelines. :smile:

ciao! :wave:
^^ If that was on the back of a t-shirt in a shop... id 100% buy it.

<you know what you gotta do!! lol> :sasmokin:

Keep up the good work.. and GDW, good luck with the biz! :lurk:

greenhit

smoked some purple

smoked some purple

I know I Know It will not transfer to a shirt
but just another idea, peace. :)
not cartoonish

-green

Latest posts

Latest posts