What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5-panel drug screen?

rob feature

Thanks fellas. Really nice to have that behind me. I got worried there for a bit.

The more I think about it the more I think my sample went to the lab. I can't say why, but I can say why I think so. Results took 6 days to get back to me. That same day I talked to my recruiter and got a message from the collection center wanting to know how they did on a scale of 1 to 10. I heard from them within an hour. 6 days went by and I heard from both in one hour. Yeah, my shit went to the lab. But it passed lab tests! I think. Or that is a notable coincidence. Maybe my performance wasn't as good as I thought? But it sure appears that the sample passed and did so by surviving further scrutiny beyond the e-cup. At a minimum it passed the initial screen (the easiest way to do this)

Like I mentioned earlier, I read somewhere that some e-cups will indicate for nitrites and flag a sample with 6.2. I cannot verify that, but I do somewhat suspect 6.2 will not get you through the initial e-cup although it does pass the muster with what follows next. Again, all speculation, but applying principles of parsimony it's what makes sense...especially applying some of the recent articles.

Then again maybe it really is a coincidence and my recruiter was just taking his time getting back to me. It wasn't until right after I'd finished up the last of the paperwork when I heard the news about all green lights (they looked WAY up my ass).

Either way, the fake piss worked. Next time, if there is one (note Nevada just a few hours ago made it illegal to disqualify for pot in a pre-employment situation! :dance013:), I'll be tempted to sub real stuff from a real donor but I have to give credit where it's due here. The synthetic stuff worked.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not quite.....note Nevada just a few hours ago made it illegal to disqualify for pot in a pre-employment situation!

Those trying to become firefighters or EMT's cannot test positive. Professions that use federal funding would also require marijuana testing because the drug is still illegal at the federal level.

The bill also allows employees who are required to submit a screening test within the first 30 days of being hired the chance to take a second test, at the expense of the employee.

forkup

Thanks fellas. Really nice to have that behind me. I got worried there for a bit.

The more I think about it the more I think my sample went to the lab. I can't say why, but I can say why I think so. Results took 6 days to get back to me. That same day I talked to my recruiter and got a message from the collection center wanting to know how they did on a scale of 1 to 10. I heard from them within an hour. 6 days went by and I heard from both in one hour. Yeah, my shit went to the lab. But it passed lab tests! I think. Or that is a notable coincidence. Maybe my performance wasn't as good as I thought? But it sure appears that the sample passed and did so by surviving further scrutiny beyond the e-cup. At a minimum it passed the initial screen (the easiest way to do this)

Like I mentioned earlier, I read somewhere that some e-cups will indicate for nitrites and flag a sample with 6.2. I cannot verify that, but I do somewhat suspect 6.2 will not get you through the initial e-cup although it does pass the muster with what follows next. Again, all speculation, but applying principles of parsimony it's what makes sense...especially applying some of the recent articles.

Then again maybe it really is a coincidence and my recruiter was just taking his time getting back to me. It wasn't until right after I'd finished up the last of the paperwork when I heard the news about all green lights (they looked WAY up my ass).

Either way, the fake piss worked. Next time, if there is one (note Nevada just a few hours ago made it illegal to disqualify for pot in a pre-employment situation! :dance013:), I'll be tempted to sub real stuff from a real donor but I have to give credit where it's due here. The synthetic stuff worked.

I also think it's highly likely that they sent your sample to a lab. Some of the ppm cutoff limits are lower in the instant result type drug tests than the cutoff limits the lab techs use, they err towards safety. I researched this entire subject extensively recently myself after facing a similar test scenario.

Glad to see the news about Nevada!

Jayden1990

With 100 different combinations of reachable drugs, test codes, and cutoff levels, a urine testing panel for almost any reason for drug testing. However, our humble requested urine test is a 5-panel that screens for the presence of:
amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and PCP.