Help Passing Drug Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Passing Drug Test

Hi, it's me again - the crazy bitch. SO!!! Can anyone advise me on passing a drug test? I have to take one in three days. About 90% sure it's a urine test.

I am about 5'5 & a fat 160lbs. I'm currently living in a homeless shelter and therefore kinda need this job.

I have been smoking about twice a day for the past couple months. Don't judge me for spending the little money I have saved on weed--even my friend says it helps with my anxiety.

...but I digress. Please if anyone has any tips for passing this, I'd be very appreciative.

I know I'm a crazy bitch, but please. I'm dying.
    God Emperor: https://youtu.be/FpEEwZBcmJg

If you're going to fail, fail big. lol.

Drop some oil in it. I mean fuck it right up. Enough for them to redo it. It might give you enough time to clear maybe.

Just a stupid thought.
    ---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
    --Socrates

Comment

man get a clean sample...my buddy uses his sons pee and keeps some in the freezer...put under your arm pit or crotch area to get close t temp caue they might check the temp, and the most important thing secure good...you can get synthetic but they can test for some of them ...DJXX
      :
      If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

Go for door number three.
        Can recall using a cup of coffee
        to keep things warm in transit.
        Good luck with the interview,
        knock 'em dead kid
        That which matters most

Comment

Yeah, use your car heater, coffee, armpit, etc to keep a urine sample from someone else warm

Comment

synthetic urine worked for a friend. i used someones clean urine and the only problem was temp issues as it was a smidge low but they accepted it.

even if it doesn't work out, keep your head up and keep applying for jobs. sometimes a Labor Ready type job can get you money without taking a test. those places you can go to get work by the day. if you're good at the job, a lot of times they will hire you at the job.
            Bigger Britches For My Ladies (2021-current)
            Thai's Blooper Reel ~ 2018-2021

Some days you eat the bear; other days the bear...well...he eats you.

Comment

Substitute clean urine is definitely your best bet on short notice.
              “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

... just make sure to use same sex for clean urine.
                Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

I'd say go for the synthetic urine when you can't get clean from someone else.
                  They need to test especially for synthetic to find out, there is no all in one test as far as i know.

like the other said, get the liquids warm, put that packet or bottle into your underwear at the beginning of the day.

Altering the urine with oil or salt is absolutely a nogo. they'll know you manipulate it and the next question would be: WHY?
                  then you would fail either.

Comment

Originally posted by King Rat View Post
                    I'd say go for the synthetic urine when you can't get clean from someone else.
                    They need to test especially for synthetic to find out, there is no all in one test as far as i know.

like the other said, get the liquids warm, put that packet or bottle into your underwear at the beginning of the day.

Altering the urine with oil or salt is absolutely a nogo. they'll know you manipulate it and the next question would be: WHY?
                    then you would fail either.
                    he only has a three day window and if he can access locally cool...but it'll cost some cash and he is homeless so i say find you a free clean male donor..you don't want use females and them to tell you that you are pregnant,,...Hey Tsar best of luck gettng the job...DJXX
                    :
                    If theres a pic in the post above, click on it if you want to see an even bigger pic..

Comment

Originally posted by DJXX View Post
                      you don't want use females and them to tell you that you are pregnant
                      he still could pretend 'he just changed gender'
                      should be no problem these days changing it few times a day LOL

Comment

I think the OP actually is a woman.
                        "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                        "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                        "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                        "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                        "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Yea , doubt a dude would call himself a crazy bitch lol...
                          TLEAF JOINS IN

Comment

Originally posted by tleaf jr. View Post
                            Yea , doubt a dude would call himself a crazy bitch lol...
                            Yup. Honesty is the best policy--I'm a crazy bitch & have already soiled my name on here after less than a year lmao.

So it goes. Thanks for the info, peeps! Keep em coming if you have any more ideas for me.
                            God Emperor: https://youtu.be/FpEEwZBcmJg

Comment

crazy bitch i hope for you to find a way to pass that drug test, get the job and finally a home.

Comment

Working...
                              X