What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Passing Drug Test

Malato

I used to use a fake dick for my probation tests. literally cut up a dildo and put a reservoir and tube made out of a old travel shampoo bottle and hard plastic straw. worked everytime until my last test until the guy called me out on it not looking real,, was most awkward horrifying thing ever. long story short 12 days in jail but no more drug tests lol just told the judge to let me serve time instead of probation.

but glad it worked out for you,, dont try that if youre on probation haha

Last edited:

Splatoid

I had to take drug tests for 15 years with my last job. Now I retired and after my last surgery I had been taking Oxy for about 7 years now and hardly any maybe one every few days. But now my medical provider is making me take drug tests and it pisses me off. So I just am smoking anyway. Fuck em. If they take me off the Oxy It will probably be a good thing.

Sign

It really depends, THC metabolizes to thc-caboxylic acid, and testing for this is extremely accurate but thankfully not performed often, generally as a followup confirmatory test.

Testing for this metabolite will tell them if you used a single time within the previous week or be able to tell if use is chronic and habitual.

Passing the kit test obviously much easier.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
yes I did and passed with flying colours don't know how just smoked a a fatty 10 minutes before hand :joint:

With mine I had smoked a few days beforehand. They told me to rub it on the inside of my cheek so I just pretended to. Worked out great and I got the job.

BongFu

HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!

I begin training for work tomorrow, so I passed. For posterity, here is a little more information on what I did:
-Day one: lots of water
-Day two: lots of Powerade & water
-Day three: lots of water, Powerade+SureJell before bed
-Day four: lots of water, Aloe Vera drink, Powerade+SureJell before bed
-Day five: Woke up to Powerade+SureJell, Drank Creatine & Aloe Vera, drank Powerade + SureJell an hour before the test.

*I chose Powerade instead of the recommended Gatorade because Powerade has more vitamins*

This is the main website that guided me, though there were many: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marijuanabreak.com/detox/certo-drug-test-full-review/amp

Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Keep in mind that just because this worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you.

Good to hear you passed. I think you would find the diluting the urine through lots of water and drinking creatine are the elements that got you through with flying colours.

As a tip, and I don't know what the situation is in your locale, you can purchase masking agents through hydroponic stores et al in a few countries. Basically though these likely are just creatine, urea and vitamin B complexes. When they run the lab analysis on a urine test they test for it being diluted. This test basically can be masked/beaten simply through drinking creatine (if creatinine - Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine - levels are too low during the drug test due to the diluting your urine with loads of water this is a red flag that you have been up to something, and most of the time the person administering the test will label the result as inconclusive -which is the same as failing. This is because your kidneys will naturally pass some levels of creatinine) and urea (yeah sounds nasty but you only need a little). Urea is naturally present in urine so again you're really masking that you have drunk loads of water to fool the test. The vitamin Bs are simply to give the piss some colour.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I read story from vice interview of prison inmates.
They would keep bleach on hand. When they heard gaurds were going to piss test them, they would stick their fingers in bleach till it was their turn. Then piss on tips of fingers into cup. They say it works as long as long as u don't make it obvious while peeing on fingers

igrowone

Veteran
I read story from vice interview of prison inmates.
They would keep bleach on hand. When they heard gaurds were going to piss test them, they would stick their fingers in bleach till it was their turn. Then piss on tips of fingers into cup. They say it works as long as long as u don't make it obvious while peeing on fingers

much interest with this
i created a thread some time ago asking if this might work
no responses at the time, seems the idea may have some merit

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to take a saliva test several months ago...was clean, and guess the narcotic I take for chronic pain didn't register. Weird they make you work up saliva to spit into large sponge, then it goes into container, shaken for immediate results.

Found a lot of citrus water and take a Vit B before the test to show color of urine if urine is clear due yo dilution from large intake of water.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Anyone ever have one of those mouth swab tests?

I have not. But Mitch S and Adam Dunn said on several episodes of ADS that 3% hydrogen peroxide will beat any saliva swab test for cannabinoids. This was when Mitch was still on the show so it was a few years ago. There might be a test for peroxide now.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I have not. But Mitch S and Adam Dunn said on several episodes of ADS that 3% hydrogen peroxide will beat any saliva swab test for cannabinoids. This was when Mitch was still on the show so it was a few years ago. There might be a test for peroxide now.

Cool, never heard of that method before. I guess if you were questioned on the peroxide you could say you use it for oral health or something like that. I've had several surgeries on my mouth and have used it before to keep things clean.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Cool, never heard of that method before. I guess if you were questioned on the peroxide you could say you use it for oral health or something like that. I've had several surgeries on my mouth and have used it before to keep things clean.

There are several whitening mouthwashes with peroxide as active ingredient.

Latest posts

Latest posts