X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... yes it would
    Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
    may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Splatoid View Post
      So what did you do with your real dick. You had too dicks?
      That would be hard to enplane.
      I didn't explain anything I just walked out and left then waited for the warrant to be issued and turned myself in
      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

Comment

I used to beat drug tests with a lot of Cranberry Juice and a lot of water. Worked Great

Comment

fake pee works
          also this:
          https://www.gnc.com/cleansing-detox/...-detox#start=1

I passed with the drink. Basically all the drinks just water your pee down. You just need some creatine as they test for that to determine if your pee is too watery. The above has creatine in it

Comment

It really depends, THC metabolizes to thc-caboxylic acid, and testing for this is extremely accurate but thankfully not performed often, generally as a followup confirmatory test.

Testing for this metabolite will tell them if you used a single time within the previous week or be able to tell if use is chronic and habitual.

Passing the kit test obviously much easier.

Comment

Anyone ever have one of those mouth swab tests?

Comment

Originally posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
                yes I did and passed with flying colours don't know how just smoked a a fatty 10 minutes before hand

Comment

Originally posted by bilko View Post
                  yes I did and passed with flying colours don't know how just smoked a a fatty 10 minutes before hand
                  With mine I had smoked a few days beforehand. They told me to rub it on the inside of my cheek so I just pretended to. Worked out great and I got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by GodSaveTheTsar View Post
                    HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!

I begin training for work tomorrow, so I passed. For posterity, here is a little more information on what I did:
                    -Day one: lots of water
                    -Day two: lots of Powerade & water
                    -Day three: lots of water, Powerade+SureJell before bed
                    -Day four: lots of water, Aloe Vera drink, Powerade+SureJell before bed
                    -Day five: Woke up to Powerade+SureJell, Drank Creatine & Aloe Vera, drank Powerade + SureJell an hour before the test.

*I chose Powerade instead of the recommended Gatorade because Powerade has more vitamins*

This is the main website that guided me, though there were many: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...ull-review/amp

Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Keep in mind that just because this worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you.

Good to hear you passed. I think you would find the diluting the urine through lots of water and drinking creatine are the elements that got you through with flying colours.

As a tip, and I don't know what the situation is in your locale, you can purchase masking agents through hydroponic stores et al in a few countries. Basically though these likely are just creatine, urea and vitamin B complexes. When they run the lab analysis on a urine test they test for it being diluted. This test basically can be masked/beaten simply through drinking creatine (if creatinine - Creatinine is a breakdown product of creatine - levels are too low during the drug test due to the diluting your urine with loads of water this is a red flag that you have been up to something, and most of the time the person administering the test will label the result as inconclusive -which is the same as failing. This is because your kidneys will naturally pass some levels of creatinine) and urea (yeah sounds nasty but you only need a little). Urea is naturally present in urine so again you're really masking that you have drunk loads of water to fool the test. The vitamin Bs are simply to give the piss some colour.

Comment

I read story from vice interview of prison inmates.
                      They would keep bleach on hand. When they heard gaurds were going to piss test them, they would stick their fingers in bleach till it was their turn. Then piss on tips of fingers into cup. They say it works as long as long as u don't make it obvious while peeing on fingers
                      "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                      --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by CannaRed View Post
                        I read story from vice interview of prison inmates.
                        They would keep bleach on hand. When they heard gaurds were going to piss test them, they would stick their fingers in bleach till it was their turn. Then piss on tips of fingers into cup. They say it works as long as long as u don't make it obvious while peeing on fingers
                        much interest with this
                        i created a thread some time ago asking if this might work
                        no responses at the time, seems the idea may have some merit
                        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Had to take a saliva test several months ago...was clean, and guess the narcotic I take for chronic pain didn't register. Weird they make you work up saliva to spit into large sponge, then it goes into container, shaken for immediate results.

Found a lot of citrus water and take a Vit B before the test to show color of urine if urine is clear due yo dilution from large intake of water.
                          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                          sigpic

Comment

I have not. But Mitch S and Adam Dunn said on several episodes of ADS that 3% hydrogen peroxide will beat any saliva swab test for cannabinoids. This was when Mitch was still on the show so it was a few years ago. There might be a test for peroxide now.
                            "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
                            --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by CannaRed View Post
                              I have not. But Mitch S and Adam Dunn said on several episodes of ADS that 3% hydrogen peroxide will beat any saliva swab test for cannabinoids. This was when Mitch was still on the show so it was a few years ago. There might be a test for peroxide now.
                              Cool, never heard of that method before. I guess if you were questioned on the peroxide you could say you use it for oral health or something like that. I've had several surgeries on my mouth and have used it before to keep things clean.

Comment

Cool, never heard of that method before. I guess if you were questioned on the peroxide you could say you use it for oral health or something like that. I've had several surgeries on my mouth and have used it before to keep things clean.
                                There are several whitening mouthwashes with peroxide as active ingredient.
                                --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Working...
                                X