No announcement yet.

Help Passing Drug Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is how I do it, get someone else's pee that is clean. Get a cheap $3 knee brace, buy a 30ml to 60l bottle that seals well and squirts(bigger sized clear eyes bottle). Put the pee in the cleaned out and dried bottle. Get in your car and tape the bottle of pee to dashboard where defrost vent is, drive to piss test facility with defrost on 2 or 3(med to med-high, scale to 4). untape the bottle and put it in knee brace in back, if it burns skin behind knee, wait 2-3 minutes to let it cool then put it in knee brace under your pants, walk into facility with no limp, they will have you empty your pockets give you a cup and send you into a restroom, pull bottle out and squirt into cup...voila. I've passed 3 employment drug tests in 2018 with this method. be cool, they are trained to find pee smugglers

girls, get a bottle/container that fits in your hoohaw, my wife used a cigar tube a few years ago.

it's all about temperature with smuggling in piss

Comment

Take a step back and think about this.. You want a job the employer says they (or their partners)need to play with your pee Hello, WTF ?/Red Flag.. So they want to do a warrantless search of your most personal thing/yourself your urine and they are sick and twisted enough to pay someone to collect your pee and play with it.

Ok you are a "crazy bitch" and want to play those games. Toss your rights in the trash and let people molest you. Drink lots of water and juice, THC has a half life of like 24-36(something like that) in 3 days you will pass. Eat some vitamins and asparagus before the test so your pee will be yellow and smelly.

Comment

No news is good news....?
        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
        - Anne Frank

Comment

yeah i want to know too

Comment

it'd been 2 weeks!
            Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
            but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
            the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
            may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Must have worked.

Maybe that crazy bitch got some work and is busy.
              Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
              - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
              - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
              - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
              - Anne Frank

Comment

HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!

I begin training for work tomorrow, so I passed. For posterity, here is a little more information on what I did:
                -Day one: lots of water
                -Day two: lots of Powerade & water
                -Day three: lots of water, Powerade+SureJell before bed
                -Day four: lots of water, Aloe Vera drink, Powerade+SureJell before bed
                -Day five: Woke up to Powerade+SureJell, Drank Creatine & Aloe Vera, drank Powerade + SureJell an hour before the test.

*I chose Powerade instead of the recommended Gatorade because Powerade has more vitamins*

This is the main website that guided me, though there were many: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...ull-review/amp

Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Keep in mind that just because this worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you.
                Last edited by GodSaveTheTsar; 12-09-2018, 21:04. Reason: Posterity
                God Emperor: https://youtu.be/FpEEwZBcmJg

Comment

Not sure how they are testing at work these days?
                  Last time i used "urineluck.com"
                  Passed two work piss tests & the clincher for me was getting my driving licence back.
                  Wasnt to sure about using it as it would have been a lab test so i got a test kit & after 3,4&5 weeks i was still testing poitive so took the urineluck tub with me which has temp guage on it but the heat pad that you get with it isnt upto much so upgraded to a name brand.
                  The only thing the doc said was i taking a lot of vitamins?
                  Just said i drank loads of health juice with vitamins in it due to the slight off colouring.
                  Anyway it passed the lab test for dvla.
                  Only country that has to watch with it is Canada i believe so and it reguarly gets updated as its the calibration fluid for the test machines.
                  There is most likley other substitutes and other inovative ways by now to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by GodSaveTheTsar View Post
                    HI Y'ALL! CRAZY BITCH HERE!
                    You tricked them.
                    I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

The only sure way to take a drug test is to not take drugs. (c)
                      But seriously, there are various ways and methods that can help you:
                      - You can use a large amount of water to try to reduce the concentration of THC metabolites in the urine below the level that can be detected;
                      - use Detox kits, but for this you have to spend some money, as they say: "you like to ride, love and sleigh to carry";
                      - You can also try to replace your urine with another one (but due to the current strict rules it is very difficult to crank it, but as an option it can be);
                      - naturally, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of leafy greens, eat lemon juice, do not eat fast foods and red meat (yes, you have to endure), do various physical exercises, because good exercise can save your body from toxins, it is preferable to perform cardiovascular exercises.
                      If you use the method of natural detoxification, then you can not only rid the body of toxins, but also throw off a few pounds, double benefit.
                      I used this method myself, for three days of active training and proper nutrition, it allowed me to take the test.
                      As a reminder, I use this blog / site: https://thcdetox.biz/story_5.html (not advertising), keep it for yourself, I think more than once it will help you. I did not find more complete information on methods anywhere when it was urgently needed.

Good luck, man. I think you will succeed!

Comment

I used to use a fake dick for my probation tests. literally cut up a dildo and put a reservoir and tube made out of a old travel shampoo bottle and hard plastic straw. worked everytime until my last test until the guy called me out on it not looking real,, was most awkward horrifying thing ever. long story short 12 days in jail but no more drug tests lol just told the judge to let me serve time instead of probation.

but glad it worked out for you,, dont try that if youre on probation haha
                        Last edited by Malato; 12-14-2018, 17:50.
                        Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

Comment

Originally posted by Malato View Post
                          I used to use a fake dick... worked everytime until my last test until i guy called me out on it not looking real,,
                          literally LMAO
                          that moment seems very very strange to imagine haha

Comment

Originally posted by King Rat View Post
                            literally LMAO
                            that moment seems very very strange to imagine haha
                            Yeah it is strange lol most go through life with out ever hearing the words "your dick looks fake"
                            Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

Comment

So what did you do with your real dick. You had too dicks?
                              That would be hard to enplane.

Comment

I had to take drug tests for 15 years with my last job. Now I retired and after my last surgery I had been taking Oxy for about 7 years now and hardly any maybe one every few days. But now my medical provider is making me take drug tests and it pisses me off. So I just am smoking anyway. Fuck em. If they take me off the Oxy It will probably be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X