No announcement yet.

Help Passing Drug Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should you have a problem finding clean pee, apple juice works fine.
    That which matters most

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with "Sure Jell" (or whatever) to pass a drug test?

That's in my budget lmao
      God Emperor: https://youtu.be/FpEEwZBcmJg

Comment

Get synthetic

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
        - Anne Frank

Comment

Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
          Get synthetic

Substitute with synthetic urine is your best bet short of being clean for 28+ days.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Comment

I would need at least 28 weeks....
            Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
            - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
            - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
            - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
            - Anne Frank

Comment

Originally posted by GodSaveTheTsar View Post
              Does anyone have any experience with "Sure Jell" (or whatever) to pass a drug test?

That's in my budget lmao
              personal experience no
              however, have seen some posts to the positive on it
              one in particular i recall posted pics of the home test being dirty at the start
              and changed to negative, and they passed
              and don't make the problem worse
              they may not be even be looking for weed, just the other things
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                personal experience no
                however, have seen some posts to the positive on it
                one in particular i recall posted pics of the home test being dirty at the start
                and changed to negative, and they passed
                and don't make the problem worse
                they may not be even be looking for weed, just the other things
                Thank you. If I could give you 10 thumbs up for your reply, I would!!

Yes, I'm trying not to make the problem worse. I haven't been smoked since Wednesday & doing everything I can to cleanse my system *on a budget lol*

That's also what I'm telling myself--that are tons of other narcotics they are testing for...so hopefully a little THC (which I'm trying to hide) won't ruin this for me.

:Angelshug: thanks again

Comment

HI Y'ALL, CRAZY BITCH HERE!!!

I just got some liquid "Certo"...it's crazy because it actually tastes kinda good? I decided to mix a Powerade bottle a day early to make sure it dissolves...then I got curious about the taste.

I was going to start drinking it tomorrow, but since it tastes so good, I might buy an extra pack and start drinking it now.

Hopefully that'll ensure the THC binds to my excrement instead of my urine.

If anyone has any other advice, lemme know!! I'll be sure to let y'all know if I pass the drug test.

I wanna smoke so bad right now, it's depressing. My head is killing me.

CRAZY BITCH OUT, Y'ALL!!!

Comment

so you get tested tomorrow?
                    when do you get the results?
                    wish you the best bitch

Comment

It's probably a 12 Panel Drug Test
                      Urine Test for Cocaine / Marijuana / Opiates / Amphetamines (Adderall) / Methamphetamines / Phencyclidine / Benzodiazepines / Barbiturates / Methadone / Oxycodone (OxyContin/Vicodin) / Ecstasy / Propoxyphene, and THC can be masked, but depends on the sensitivity of the test.

Drink lots of water, esp before the test, take a vitamin B for urine color. Citrus water helps to dilute, so I've heard.
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

the sure gel thing is a myth. it works sometimes because of the large amounts of water you are supposed to drink with it.

unless its an instant read test they will test for creatinine levels and know its dilute. my urine is almost always dilute. have failed many drug tests because of it.

even if im clean i usually cheat for that reason. just get someone to pee in a cup for you. put it in a condom and put it inside you an hr before the test. when you get there, just prick the condom with a bobby pin and put it in the cup (the urine not the condom lol). also make sure the person who is giving you the pee is clean this includes perscription meds.
                        best concert
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCurZqSDIOM

Comment

The joys of being old enough not to give a fuck.

The last time I took a pee test - "You came back positive for THC."

Me - "So what?"
                          current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by thatonedude View Post
                            the sure gel thing is a myth. it works sometimes because of the large amounts of water you are supposed to drink with it.

unless its an instant read test they will test for creatinine levels and know its dilute. my urine is almost always dilute. have failed many drug tests because of it.

i'm on the fence on this one
                            hoping the OP gets a good result
                            as i understand it, it's got gelatin in it, which does have a good amount of protein
                            which could help with the dilution issue

edit: whoops, mistake on the gelatin, not gelatin it's pectin, so prior thought doesn't add up
                            but does have its fans and testimonials
                            current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Hello, everyone!! Just took the test. They said "no news is good news" so if I don't hear anything in 48hrs then I passed.

My sample *felt* clean but who knows. If this works then I spent less than $25 to pass.

I will keep y'all posted. Much love, ICMag Fam!!!

Comment

Well a bit late, but synthetic works. I used the quick fix brand from a licensed distributor (head shop).

Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X