What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
but I'm hoping I can get in here in Florida. It will pass and there will be more opportunities. Scott can only feed his cronies for so long then he has to let us in.

i hope you can also.

its not a service to the patients by only allowing a small number of farms to produce medication. limiting competition lessens quality and by having more farms a natural disaster is less likely to have a negative impact on how much meds are available.

peace

Beanzy

If ya ready to spilt,just being able not to grow LEGALLY....
well spilt from here already wont cha...
Dont get me wrong, i love ganja and growing..but to move me entire clan, somewheres else JUST TO GROW...fuck that...ya a fla boy huh..go to maine in another month or so...and let us know what ya think,or should i say how ya freezing your balls off... :biggrin: :tiphat:
I just vent... I'm just tired of the political cronyism and hypocrisy and greed. We are gifted with great sunshine and we could all benefit from it and those who Need it won't be considered criminals for cultivating a plant, that is what I want... just freedom to do what the fuck I want with myself without government intervention.
My daughter lives in Maine they have been having frosts for at least 2 weeks. You know what they say about the weather up there? Winter for 9 months and 3 months of bad ice skating.

Wolfshadoe

I saw on fox that its at 60 % ..I guess from early Voting Mr M ?.. I was antsey to get up this morning..Now? thinking about going walking some points up>>>Arrow heads..

Hunters and dogs gottem {deer} running literally for their lifes..BTW not bashing hunters..Done it ALL my life>>TO EAT..sorry>off topic lol..im stoned...Wooooo wee!! how come I'm just finding this gorilla glue???..

SMOKE THE VOTE YALL!!!!
<ws>
:huggg:

Beanzy

Yes!!! I just got the Email from John Morgans Campaign. First time I ever actually got a positive result from a political donation.
Now what?
We have to start hammering on our state legislatures I guess to expand it so patients can grow their own.

Catatafish

Veteran
Exactly. How will a Trump cabinet handle the federal laws as well? Might be goin backwards.

Herambe 2016!

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Not pleased with the Pres. results.

On a more positive note: CONGRATULATIONS to all of you in the 'successful' states from Colorado. Life is better now.

We hope.:)

Wolfshadoe

At hospitol with son..on phone .cant wait to get to PC!! Ws
:woohoo:
EDIT: I'm back from hospital...Did any see Jon Morgan on Fox? ...You SMART>>>LEGAL guys pay attention if you all have the passion and brains...Well,, YOUTH helps to..Start your nurseries..Shit ppl buy all kinds of potted plants..Get EASY license first if you really serious about MJ..

:woohoo::woohoo::tiphat:...TO ALL YOU NEW REC STATES!!!!

foot note: My old ass just might live to see FEDERAL LEGALIZATION!!! peace <<ws>>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts