Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy. Goddamn. Whatever man i don't even know why i bother with you morons. This is a voter initiative to change the Florida constitution with the exact text of the proposed amendment. It requires a super majority for this because... For the last fucking time it's a law that will be immediately a thing exactly how it was written as soon as it passes. Why don't you Google Florida law instead of all this asstalk.
    Do I really need to be specific about your clear lack of skills and results?
    If all you're going to do is post one of my pics from right before chop then don't bother. I don't smoke harsh ass green unflushed buds like you, you'll never find me chopping down green leaves.
    sigpic

Comment

preach DP......

Comment

cmon son, pbl is really right about the initiative text that passes being the law as is written.

Now, i have given this FL proposal a quick read and there are no provisions for home growing.

Only MMTCs will be able to grow. Patients and caregivers can 'acquire' mmj.

The Health department has been given all the power to do the rule making that will determine who gets to open an MMTC.

There's no limit that i noticed in the law, but no doubt the health dept will impose some.

Even the amount a patient can have is TBD by the Health Dept.

The way the law is written, the dept could make it great or make it suck.

the legislature can only make new laws that try to take away as much freedom as possible from patients and MMTCs because they always try to fuck things up and turn things back.

So, anybody have any hint from the health dept as to how they will allow MMTCs to open? you know, like having to have $100,000 in the bank, after all, gotta keep out the riff raff.
        Stone Pipes thread, see them as they're made

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
        unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song

Comment

Is it just me or do the FL threads of recent make you wanna put your head in a vice?
          Originally posted by Chabbs
          Gucci, Girls, ... Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Catatafish View Post
            Is it just me or do the FL threads of recent make you wanna put your head in a vice?
            Yeah, it's sure not like it used to be but that's just life I suppose.

Chimera was right when he said something to the effect that the stupidity on this site was making it impossible for quality info to make itself heard above all the noise......
            Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
              Chimera was right when he said something to the effect that the stupidity on this site was making it impossible for quality info to make itself heard above all the noise......
              Amen
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catatafish View Post
                be careful...you may get harassed via reputation like I did for saying things like this..lol smh

but yes...
                I agree
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                  be careful...you may get harassed via reputation like I did for saying things like this..lol smh

but yes...
                  I agree
                  Definitely missing the old days when you could neg rep the idiots and didn't have to pay for the "ignore" feature.

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

Comment

If wishes were horses we would all be driving porsches.
                    That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
                      Yeah, it's sure not like it used to be but that's just life I suppose.

Yeah that was Chimera. I had it as my sig for awhile. Oddly enough it was meant for the person that seems to think it applies to everyone, but his mis-information posting, magnesium deficiency diagnoses for everything, name stealing uber troll. Who posts "preach" to a statement that applies to him more than anything. And don't point out his old screen name, that makes you a "snitch" LMFBO!!!!(laughing my fucking balls off)

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
                      He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                      you can't get blood out of a stone.

Comment

SMH... a lotta things HAVEN'T changed though....still a lotta people who have had a couple successful grows, now they're sitting up real high on their horses... lmao

I've been doing this for years and am still learning... things are always changing...supplements, equipment, strains.. etc lol..but some know everything...

But what do I know? I've only got 133 posts...

Enough from me though...I try to keep positive vibes going...as I said in another post...for a plant that's supposed to be all about love, peace, helping and happiness... there sure is a lot of negativity...smh
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                          SMH... a lotta things HAVEN'T changed though....still a lotta people who have had a couple successful grows, now they're sitting up real high on their horses... lmao

I've been doing this for years and am still learning... things are always changing...supplements, equipment, strains.. etc lol..but some know everything...

But what do I know? I've only got 133 posts...

Enough from me though...I try to keep positive vibes going...as I said in another post...for a plant that's supposed to be all about love, peace, helping and happiness... there sure is a lot of negativity...smh
                          It's the internet, the forum topic is irrelevant. It could be muscle cars, motorcycles, computers or cats some people just constantly gotta show their ass. Most of the time I can ignore it but every now and again I hit "stupid overload" and get a little sideways.

I think I know what I'm doing but I'm always looking for another piece of the puzzle. Couple years ago I really thought I had the whole organic thing pretty well mastered but time and perspective have shown me that I just had a really good year that year and I still have much more to learn.

Moving some of my stuff into a cabinet this year was a real eye opener as well, started very badly but I was able to pull the nose up and end with a decent finish. Getting ready to crank it up again now that the weather should cool a bit and I'm actually working up a written plan for the grow to lessen the chance of me missing something along the way.

You gotta look at members post history and ignore post counts and rep points. Some folks make points in the Tokers Den or by posting funny pics and that's all cool - hell the funny pic threads are some of my favorites!

If you can find somebody that grows the way you want to grow and they are consistent in what they do, then you have a chance to learn something meaningful.

Comment

is this where you guys are holding my fan club these days lol? so many hurt butts. didn't even do anything but post some pics lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoweredByLove View Post
                              is this where you guys are holding my fan club these days lol? so many hurt butts. didn't even do anything but post some pics lol.
                              yeap this is where the party is.at....

Comment

lol... wow... i feel bad now, I wasn't actually referring to him/her.... oh well..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X