Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoweredByLove View Post
    Anyway keep being ignorant to sophisticated language. I can't help you. Lawyers are all double talk. I suggest you learn to comprehend what they're saying before they legislate you all into labor camps.

i hope your not talking about me b/c i have no problem comprehending law as it is written and also how its interpreted.

im not the one giving dangerous advice on an interpretation of law not yet written.

all we can go on is the language on the amendment and from what ive read it states nothing regarding home cultivation.

i guess it shouldn't surprise me you cant back up anything. put on your tinfoil hat and proceed.

peace
    “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

and for those who havent read the full text of the amendment its in this link.

http://dos.elections.myflorida.com/i...df/50438-3.pdf

peace
      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

... the health department will have to go back to work to choose more growers and dispensaries. and it does not immunize any non medical use, which actually means it immunizes medical use...
        from the full text of the amendment

LIMITATIONS
        (2)Nothing in this section shall affect or repeal laws relati
        ng to non-medical use, possession, production, or sale of marijua
        na.
        (3)Nothing in this section authorizes the use of m
        edical marijuana by anyone other than a qualifying patient.

(10)“Qualifying patient” means a person who has been diagnosed to have a debilitating medical condition, who has a physician
        certification and a valid qualifying patient identification ca
        rd. If the Department does not begin issuing identification cards
        within nine (9)months after the effective date of this se
        ction, then a valid physiciancertification will serve as a patient identification card in order to allow aperson to become a "qualifying patient" until the Department begins issuing identification cards.

if you dont qualify or have a card then any ammount of Cannabis will still be illegal.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

you can not home grow marijuana in FL under any law, proposal or amendment. FOR has a full legal petition that has no limits on anything but thats way down the line

Comment

Heard today on NPR that the bill passing looks promising. 86% Democrats 68%Republicans...67.8% Overall... let's hope it passes.... Recreational will NEVER make it without med first...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
              If the Department does not begin issuing identification cards [/FONT]
              within nine (9)months after the effective date of this se
              ction, then a valid physiciancertification will serve as a patient identification card in order to allow aperson to become a "qualifying patient" until the Department begins issuing identification cards.

it clearly says that if they haven't started issuing card by june 2017 your doctors note IS your medical card.

"if there's no dispensaries and no medical cards how else is a sick person supposed to get his medicine your honor? "

:judgebelike: case dismissed.

“Medical Marijuana Treatment Center” (MMTC) means an entity that acquires, cultivates, possesses, processes (including
              development of related products such as food, tinctures, aerosols, oils, or ointments), transfers, transports, sells, distributes, dispenses, or
              administers marijuana, products containing marijuana, related supplies, or educational materials to qualifying patients or their caregivers and
              is registered by the Department.
              says MMTC...doesn't say 'dispensary' the charlottes web bill doesn't have MMTC anywhere in it. therefore the 5 dispensaries are NOT the MMTC spoken of in the amendment 2. an MMTC is exactly as is outlined above.

learn lawyer talk. like i said this is the best thing going and it's pretty loopholey.
              sigpic

Comment

For a plant and a culture that's supposed to be about peace and love, why is there always so much animosity towards each other? I don't get it...
                sigpic

Comment

PBL /Stihg,

mmtc or dispensary. wrong word but not interpreted wrong.

and if the state fails to establish guidelines and doesnt issue id cards then the dr. rec. is your i.d. and therefore you are not breaking any laws. why would you be in front of a judge?

how is a law that has not been written loopholey? will there be loop holes, probably but to what extent has yet to be seen.

learn lawyer talk......are you going to teach me. thats assuming you have a greater knowledge of fl criminal law that i do. im down to learn but you have not taught me anything other than i used the wrong word describing where a patient buys their Cannabis meds.

anyway, i hope you never run foul of the law and have to put your defense in action.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
                    PBL /Stihg,

how is a law that has not been written loopholey? will there be loop holes, probably but to what extent has yet to be seen.
                    A.) dunno why you keep calling me stihg the name clearly says pbl.

B.) i guess the crux of our argument is that you don't understand that these words here are the law. My mistake.

I'm afraid i didn't read the rest of what you wrote. I figured because B.) everything else you said was prolly wrong too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cause you are Stigh - and anybody that's been here before would recognize you from a mile away.

B.) i guess the crux of our argument is that you don't understand that these words here are the law. My mistake. .
                      No, they are not the law, they are the words of proposed legislation. And to have this corrupt legislative body "sort out the details" after it passes means people that pay get to play and no body else gets in on the deal. Not me, not you, nobody but the players with the $$$ to make it happen.

Did you not notice how Adam Putnam rewarded his large agri-business constituents on the Charlotte's Web bill and it still took them 2 years to make medicine available to sick people?

Did anybody even legally challenge how those growers got the Charlottes Web genetics into Florida and across all the state lines where cannabis remains illegal??

Maybe you should try to fully comprehend a broadly worded proposed amendment that the legislature can still twist into anything that they want it to be before spouting ill advised legal advice to the general public and encouraging illegal home grows that will get people busted.

I'm afraid i didn't read the rest of what you wrote. I figured because B.) everything else you said was prolly wrong too.
                      Cheeb was more than polite with you, and more than once. You literally have no idea what you're talking about from a legal or political perspective. Please stop encouraging people to undertake activities that you are presenting as quasi legal which will not be legal under any sane interpretation of this amendment.
                      Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

A.) dunno why you keep calling me stihg the name clearly says pbl...

i called you stihg 1 time b/c that was your previous name a bit ago. you also went by powered by hate.

do you disagree that stihgnobevoli aka stihg was a previous screen name you used?

remember who passed you the p98 while you were stigh? i know who he was and i seen you post the p98 in the fl thread thanking him.

try and play dumb all ya want but i rarely respond to any of your post and now i know why. its better surfing here w/o responding to ya so heres to you having successful harvests.

im glad your plants finally look good after all these years.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

lol snitch much? you don't know much about anything really cept that my OLD name was stihg but....thats not this is it? you don't know who gave me anything cuz i never said who gave it to me. so only way you could know that is if whoever it was told you.

my plant's always looked good. lol you guys just seem to believe plants should be dark green at harvest and i disagree.

so somehow me harvesting my plants after they're ripe and used up all their food like the old masters i learned from became me having shitty plants and not being able to grow and me being aggressive and blah blah bullshit. when in actuality all it ever was was me doing my own thing and you all being mad about it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
                            Cause you are Stigh - and anybody that's been here before would recognize you from a mile away.
                            never said i wasn't mofo. if i could get my old name back i would but i can't so stop calling me that. kthx.

lots of people with new names and we all know their old names...oddly enough no one calls em by their old names...but you guys keep calling me by my old names for some reason...almost seems like you have some grudges or something...

and yes this is the law i dunno if you know this but voter initiatives and bills passed in congress are not the same thing. when people vote on an issue the issue that they vote for at the ballot is the whole of it. it's not a thing we vote on and then lawmakers go to work on it. once we say yes or no that it's the end. the words we checked yes to are the law. go look it up. cuz you obviously don't believe me.

i'll wait.
                            sigpic

Comment

PBL,

snitch much. never

didnt mean to strike a nerve and ive never gave you shit regarding anything...let alone about your grows but ive seen plenty roast ya. hell i feel bad for the ammt of flack you have taken and yes many have new screne names. my old name was SuperSilverHaze and due to a snitch i burned it but i never trolled ya then or now.

and yes, the member who passed it to ya is a good friend in real life and im glad you got it as its great meds and she should be passed.

anyway, ill let you find others to disagree with and quit responding to you.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol

never said i wasn't mofo.

my plant's always looked good

Jesus, just Seriously dude??????? You can't really believe that on any level can you? I've never been one to disparage anybody's grow but since you've decided to continue to be an ass about things and I'm not nearly as kind as Cheeb, well here we are. Do I really need to be specific about your clear lack of skills and results?

and yes this is the law i dunno if you know this but voter initiatives and bills passed in congress are not the same thing. when people vote on an issue the issue that they vote for at the ballot is the whole of it. it's not a thing we vote on and then lawmakers go to work on it. once we say yes or no that it's the end. the words we checked yes to are the law. go look it up. cuz you obviously don't believe me.

i'll wait.
                                OK, this is the end of it for me as I'll not respond further.

I am not your civics teacher and I'm not going to get into the whole topic of political sausage, but whenever a bill or initiative is passed, it's up to the legislature to work out the details, or all the little things that weren't addressed or defined in the wording of the original bill or initiative.

How you personally may interpret the wording should largely be a factor of the number of lawyers you retain and the dollars in your bank account plus your willingness to test the court system. If you decide how the law is going to read before it's passes as an amendment and finally enacted into law, well you're probably going to have a pretty bad time.

Now, since your location is ostensibly on top of my mother, how about this:

When you get off the bus from your day program Monday and before Mommy gives you snacks and lets you into the den to play on the computer box, ask her how much ass she'll have to sell to get your dumb ass out of jail when the judge laughs in your face at your ill founded and stupid arguments and sentences you for growing.

My guess is she doesn't have it in her.......

Go get yourself a new handle (may I suggest "Powered by Pure Ego") and start all over, at least it'll give you a 90 day head start til we all figure out who you used to be and can start ignoring you again.......
                                Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X