What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Experienced horticulturist/farmer looking for mgmt position

Hi all,

I am an experienced horticulturist and farmer with a MS in Horticulture and 20 years experience in everything from breeding, nursery mgmt., container production, soil production, greenhouse management, employee management, automated irrigation systems, organics, synthetics, and more. I also have experience with cannabis post harvest and tracking software.

Took a job with an AZ grow/dispensary last year but it turned out to be a lemon. The owner promised we'd be in a commercial greenhouse by Feb. but the owners haven't even bought the property yet. I don't think they are really ready to make the transition to a commercial grow operation. The place has only 4000 sq. ft of flowering space and they literally have almost 10 full time employees! Big closet growing culture there. Not my style.

I really want to find a company with outdoor production and a greenhouse for year-round production. Ideally the company is committed to commercial organic production methods or at least seeking to transition to organics. I also have experience with synthetics but I'd really prefer an organic operation. I would be happy to relocate almost anywhere, so contact me if you'd like to see my resumé or chat about my qualifications and fit with your company.
View my resumé here: https://my.indeed.com/r/26c0fe0030eed7e2
Email: jmcconn189@gmail.com