Experienced Grower wanted in New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experienced Grower wanted in New Mexico

Looking for an experienced grower to help build a sustainable, environmentally friendly local grow and retail operation in New Mexico from the ground up (NM legal on 4/2022). The right person will be passionate about growing and promoting both recreational and medical cannabis with a desire to build a strong local brand and a life in the local community. If this is you, let's talk!

Welcome to the forum Amenhotep. !
    I hope you link up with someone great from here and treat each other wonderfully!
    cheers and much luck

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Might be a good idea to tell people a little more about your biz. I´m sure that there are one or two people willing to move state for a good pot job

Comment

servus,
          are you going new ways of cultivation or the traditionally known ones?

probably no dutch or german is spoken in new mexico ... they would have to learn it first, can they manage it?

it must be terribly boring to grow weed legally, to listen to the grass grow, without fear of the boys from the blue-light environment. Psychological support is urgently needed, is it paid for by the health insurance company or by the employer?

how about working on a trial basis? you get on the plane and come to me, you are allowed to work there and get an idea of ​​our work. if you like it you can decide whether you want to do the plank madness.

let me know when you would like to arrive so that we can organize a bed for you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, all the best in the meantime

Comment

It's a bit more than a growers job. Construction. Marketing. Retail. Customer relations. What do you bring to the table? I think some compartmentalisation is called for. Someone to design/build/grow. Another to Market, who will be importing stock for a few months. Running the shop. Overseeing all paperwork aspects of the business. Which will be two distinct halves at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Growenhaft View Post
              servus,
              are you going new ways of cultivation or the traditionally known ones?

probably no dutch or german is spoken in new mexico ... they would have to learn it first, can they manage it?

it must be terribly boring to grow weed legally, to listen to the grass grow, without fear of the boys from the blue-light environment. Psychological support is urgently needed, is it paid for by the health insurance company or by the employer?

how about working on a trial basis? you get on the plane and come to me, you are allowed to work there and get an idea of ​​our work. if you like it you can decide whether you want to do the plank madness.

let me know when you would like to arrive so that we can organize a bed for you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, all the best in the meantime
              WTF?!?!?!?

Comment

if it is about aquaponics i would be really interested.
                the fish farmed cover a large part of the maintenance costs in the sale. and i like the thought of only needing a fraction of the water and the necessary nutrients for a large crop ... the climate in NM is endowed with few rainy days and amounts of precipitation but with a lot of hours of sunshine. A lot can be put into reality in an energetically sensible and sustainable manner.

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

WTF?!?!?!?
                relax, have a smoke, that's how i do it before posting.

Comment

soundsa gr8.in alabammy. sorry, can't help.

Comment

Fifty posts and you have PM (private message) privileges.

Going to cannabis conference and have a table late June. New Mexico.green contacted me.
                    Would rather talk not on posts.

Hit my avatar (aridbud) Scroll "About Me" to find contact info. Know several if not us. We're pretty much doing our thing.

ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

Comment

if it is about aquaponics i would be really interested.
                      the fish farmed cover a large part of the maintenance costs in the sale. and i like the thought of only needing a fraction of the water and the necessary nutrients for a large crop ... the climate in NM is endowed with few rainy days and amounts of precipitation but with a lot of hours of sunshine. A lot can be put into reality in an energetically sensible and sustainable manner.

relax, have a smoke, that's how i do it before posting.
                      lol, it would help to post before smoking. When sober, come back and read yor posts. It´s total quiberish to well, just about anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                        Fifty posts and you have PM (private message) privileges.

Going to cannabis conference and have a table late June. New Mexico.green contacted me.
                        Would rather talk not on posts.

Hit my avatar (aridbud) Scroll "About Me" to find contact info. Know several if not us. We're pretty much doing our thing.
                        I don't see your contact info. My email is: *************
                        Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 05-29-2021, 16:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

lol, it would help to post before smoking.
                          believe me, you don't want that.

if you are already overwhelmed when my mind is sleepy, how should that be when i'm wide awake?

For me, intelligence and humor are inseparable. if you cannot read the essential points between the lines in my humorous questions, I would like to help you.

Comment

believe me, you don't want that.

if you are already overwhelmed when my mind is sleepy, how should that be when i'm wide awake?

For me, intelligence and humor are inseparable. if you cannot read the essential points between the lines in my humorous questions, I would like to help you.

I don´t need ANY help when it comes to humour, I can assure you!! But what you´ve written so far is utter sh*te. ANd if what you post is worse than when in a sober state well then--- I dunno.
                            Oh btw this thread is suppose to be about BUSINESS. This thread is not about talking sh*TE when utterly F*CKED , for whatever reason.

Comment

Ach übrigens, in diesem Thread soll es um BUSINESS gehen
                              then why do they care about me?

take care of your own shit.

aquaponic is an area that I have been dealing with very intensively for almost 2 years

Large commercial plants should only be operated with it for the future.

but for you all this is just nonsense, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X