Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand with a word "Marijuana". Good/bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure no one here knows what I like or don't like to do but here's a little test.... what do you see?

If you see nothing but an ink blot... OMG!!! Google that and see. LMAO The MOST mentally ill people see nothing in a Rorschach test except an ink blot. Generally anti-social psychopaths. Google it.

It's a standard Rorschach sheet.
    Attached Files
    The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
    Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

You said it but didn't mean it?
      Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
      - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
      - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
      - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
      - Anne Frank

Comment

I see a random inkblot
        - Martin Luther King Jr.

- Bob Dylan

- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
        - Anne Frank

Comment

Ok I'll play.

I see a skirt wearing clown with a frown and blacklight makeup flipping two gloved middle fingers standing in a room with only UV light that is partially covered by visqueen plastic which has a cutout doorway in the shape of the bust of Janus.

What do you see?
          - Martin Luther King Jr.

- Bob Dylan

- Mark Twain

- Anne Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
            I used to be a romantic, too.

If you actually take things to their logical (and inescapable) conclusions.. wow.. Plenty of educated and sensible people just kick the chair out. The status-quo will only ever get worse. Starting to believe the only people who live rightly are those who just hope for a hard reset, and a new age.

It’s a word. How many people of Latino heritage are offended? The language itself is too romantic to be genuinely hateful, the way English is, anyways, and many of us I’m sure would find this kind of 1st world problem a ridiculous consideration when there are so many other obstacles to tackle.

I don’t think anyone who knows how to breathe the language would be genuinely offended. We use a lot of racial language that would be considered abhorrent in English, but it’s spoken much more romantically and empathetically.

“White boy” could be a term of endearment in Spanish. Much harder to accomplish saying anything nice in English.

English is a stupid and ugly language to begin with.
            I'm neither a romantic nor a pessimist. I am a realist! That's the pulse out there. Take it or leave it. <--- short and concise!~

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
            I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
            The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
            the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
            may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Originally posted by Ringodoggie View Post
              Generally anti-social psychopaths
              It took you an hour and a half to edit your second paragraph into your previous post.

I have killed no one and shudder to think about what I would feel if I did.

You have stated that you have killed many times beginning at a very young age and enjoyed it...

If you are trying to imply that I fit into the imaginary category of MOST mentally ill (because I saw an inkblot for what it was) forgive me if I take it with a grain of salt.
              - Martin Luther King Jr.

- Bob Dylan

- Mark Twain

- Anne Frank

Comment

C'mon now...

There's nothing wrong with using the word "marijuana".. there's no hidden meaning and there's no hidden racism...

If I had gone to my pot dealer back in 1970 and told him I wanted to "score a lid of cannabis", I'd have been ostracized for years!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
                  Considering the stigma involved in the persecution of our miraculous plant as well as its origins of introduction and importation here, it's as if calling opium Wang Fang, or moonshine Billy Bob, is being argued as preferential as opposed to opium or moonshine
                  It's not hidden.

Slang doesn't have to be a holdover from Prohibitionists.

Why don't we compromise at weed?
                  - Martin Luther King Jr.

- Bob Dylan

- Mark Twain

- Anne Frank

Comment

Talking on the phone (landline), we'd talk in code: "You got that tent that sleeps 4?" Four finger lid.
                    Or What's that recipe with green __________(fill in the blank: beans, chile, onions, etc.)??
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X