Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand with a word "Marijuana". Good/bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Cali I’ve never heard or seen ANYONE refer to it as cannabis or marijuana. Nearly 100% of people call it just weed.

Comment

It was usually spelled with a "j" not an "h". Which version did the prohibitionists use? Mary J we've all heard, not so much Mary H.

And what's wrong with "weed"? easy to spell IMO.
      ______________________________ __________________________
      Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Marijuana is not used in the U.K. at all, it’s an American word

Comment

In a clinical or business setting,call it Cannabis. At home it's weed,pot and marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by soil margin View Post
            In Cali I’ve never heard or seen ANYONE refer to it as cannabis or marijuana. Nearly 100% of people call it just weed.

I lived in Cali for a few years, and almost without exception, I would also call what I found there 'weed.'

I hear it's getting better. lol
            Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
            DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
            DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
            6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
            8-Minute CBD Test
            Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

I wont

Comment

Originally posted by I'mback View Post
                Prohibition named it marijuana
                Would you be happier if it was called ganjah though? A lot of the time it was. Whatever the name, it was always seen in the US as a curious if not evil narcotic. It was known as the Mexican drug marihuana by 1887 because they needed a name for it. The Mexicans came to the US and the name came with them, that's all there is to it.
                In the clinical field, the practical application of these substances must be awaited with the usual necessary patience. - Roger Adams
                Marihuana
                February 19, 1942

Comment

i don't like neither; marijuana or cannabis. i don't like typing or saying marijuana and if i do, i am calling it marihoochie, marijoowanna, etc to try and rid the word of it's D.A.R.E. education program association.

when i hear cannabis, i feel like i am in a retail store or reading the growing rules/laws and like mentioned, its got a different but similar association for me.

everyone who is cool calls it weed.
                  Bigger Britches For My Ladies (2021-current)
                  Thai's Blooper Reel ~ 2018-2021

Some days you eat the bear; other days the bear...well...he eats you.

Comment

a marjuvana cè ?! are large use to show "i want smoke , dialect ,always god
                    never cry shit wolf .... hi Lahey, fli in the ski now .

Comment

The ward Marijuana can send some people into a full melt down best to avoid it if your thinking to use it in a brand name
                      Team-Haze

Comment

Bad
                        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                        - Anne Frank

Comment

I can't think of any possible combination of words added to "Marijuana" that would sound cool as a brand.

As far as buying cannabis goes, quality speaks a lot more loudly than a brand name for me.

Comment

Although I usually call it weed or pot or even grass, I think that if you are offended by the word "marijuana", you probably weren't smoking it in the '60s and '70s..

Originally posted by Ringodoggie View Post
                            I love these guys that say they, "MEDICATE" throughout the day..... Dude, you're a fucking stoner.
                            This quote from Ringodoggie says it all.... just admit it, there's no shame in it....

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Depends on where you're at.

For example, in Arizona, people are so mentally challenged you have to spell it out for them or they won't even know what your product is. Youd be better off writing "THIS GET YOU HIGH" on the jar in that market. Not a single pot shop without a big pot leaf and the word "dispensary", like damn i think we get it, but people will still walk in and ask "what is this"

Comment

We use the term interchangeably. To older folks, I use the term cannabis (when talking tinctures, etc.) and marijuana to anyone else. When we discuss hemp, there are two classifications for the cannabis plant that produce CBD: hemp and marijuana.

Hemp-derived CBD is sourced from industrial hemp plants, which are grown primarily for their fiber and seeds.

Marijuana-derived CBD is extracted from marijuana plants that have thick, lush foliage and flowers that are generally grown and consumed for their intoxicating properties.

Experimenting with both hemp-derived and marijuana-derived CBD with varying levels of THC and CBD may be the key to finding the right product for your needs.

Depends on who you talk to and the colloquialism (ordinary terms).
                                ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                                "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                                We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X