Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats hot in your market?

What's up fellow head's.

What new strain's will put the kush market to shame? Put your head's together...

Interesting topic. Look forward to responses. Answer: our main stays and the next strain we grow! ;o)
    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
    sigpic

Comment

OG x Loctite, call it OG LOC.

marketing skills, shabam!
      For the last time, I'm pretty sure what's killing the crops is this Brawndo stuff.

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."

Comment

Pure Sativa and i dont know whats hot in my market i guess anything not compressed as most smoke Mexican brick around here including myself. I hope one day 300 dollar usa grown pounds are the norm so Mexican weed goes down in price like 100 a p instead of the current avg 300 lb price now

Comment

I don't know kush can be taken out so easy, the only thing that compares IMO is sour d.

Comment

Seems like everyone is dabbing. I've never done it myself and don't plan too. Flowers for me mostly and dry sift/bubble occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
              Seems like everyone is dabbing. I've never done it myself and don't plan too. Flowers for me mostly and dry sift/bubble occasionally.
              My preference, too- kief or bud. With previous lung assault (pulmonary emboli), vape but not dab.
              Too, picky when it comes to buds...grown organically with no chemical interference like hydro or butane concentrates, again strong preference.
              To each their own.

Seems sativas reign supreme from those I know going to dispensaries.
              Last edited by aridbud; 01-10-2017, 01:58. Reason: add
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

Comment

Don Shula
                Dank by Pank
                Werking till the cows come home.... errrvry day!!!!

Comment

Working part time at a dispensary and it seems that Bay 11 is really hot. I hadn't heard of it before working in the industry and now it's my fav. But to be honest if there's OG in the name chances are it's good... might be a hard push to knock those kush genetics off the top...

Comment

Just read the archives, when the masterkush was trendy like now. And you can see the infinite loop of the MJ outsiders lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Sazugt View Post
                      Working part time at a dispensary and it seems that Bay 11 is really hot. I hadn't heard of it before working in the industry and now it's my fav. But to be honest if there's OG in the name chances are it's good... might be a hard push to knock those kush genetics off the top...
                      2011 San Francisco Medical Cannabis Cup winners
                      SATIVA
                      Granddaddy Purple Collective, Bay 11

Myself? vaping CBD and my neuropathy is fading away....

as far as thc goes... Blackwater OG x Chem 91 s va. = Chemwater
                      Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
                      29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
                      18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Snook

Comment

I think we will see a rise in strains that have good painkiller abilities.

There is an opioid epidemic in the U.S which seems to be getting worse, and I think it will reflect in the canna market.

This is why I picked up the Gorilla Biscuit and some cbd stuff.

Comment

Anything nice and kushy, sometimes exotics. Price matters.

Comment

Originally posted by budsicles View Post
                              I think we will see a rise in strains that have good painkiller abilities.

There is an opioid epidemic in the U.S which seems to be getting worse, and I think it will reflect in the canna market.

This is why I picked up the Gorilla Biscuit and some cbd stuff.
                              Totally agree. I know a lot of my other veteran friends are using it once they get out to get off the handful of painkillers and barbiturates the VA jams down our throats.

I noticed a lot of older patients picking up high CBD strains too as an alternative to the anti-inflammatory meds they were taking. Our shop's Sour Pineapple had a 12% CBD rating and it flew off the shelves.

Comment

Working...
                              X