What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The question of the credibility of the seed store

masque

Hi
I could not find a place on the forum where I can ask users about the credibility of the store, so I am asking here (I saw the banner of this bank on icmag some time ago)
Growshop, of which I am a regular customer, threw such a leaflet into my package ...
www.proseedbank.eu

I have not heard anything about this bank personally
the logo is almost identical to the growshop, until I started to wonder if it was a legit page and maybe the police opened my package and they threw it in to track me down: D but it wouldn't make sense, my paranoia about smoking is probably too big.

did any of you buy at www.proseedbank.eu and if so, what experiences? I am asking people from the European Union in particular. I'm located close to them, and shipping over 100 euro for free, the prices are good, I wanted to advise you, because I don't want the package to go through half of Europe: D thank you in advance