What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Design & Packaging

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
thats awesome that you have a nice selection of seeds
gummies are fun and my ex used to love eating weed, we even had our own little confectionary thing going for a while
hopefully you will be able to sprout those seeds one day; how are things oversea?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Showed someone my logo "artwork" and he made this for me. He's still tweaking it, but my designer days are over. Not that they ever existed. Lol
Screenshot_20210620-072525~2.png

Font still needs work.

Cuddles

Showed someone my logo "artwork" and he made this for me. He's still tweaking it, but my designer days are over. Not that they ever existed. Lol

Font still needs work.

hmmm, if you´re going for an elegant and simplistic design, I agree about the font thing. There are more suitable typefaces :) And there´s only about a million to choose from 😀

toroandhare

pop_rocks Things are under lockdown here but can't complain about my living situation. How about you? Where are you at?
TychoMonolyth I really dig the colors but the logo itself really needs to bring out that mountain background a bit more.
Cuddles I agree, there are so many typefaces out there that could do this justice.

Cuddles

like it! :) Like spanish touch too, and speaking of typography it´s good you chosse a sans type for the Biz name imo. I think a serif or script would have been too much in this case, given the all the details / patterns around it. Especially since you´re already using a (subtle) serif for the other text.

Cuddles

the website looks nice and slick. Although for me personally the text is a little too small. It´s a little hard to read for me.

toroandhare

Cuddles Thanks for the feedback! That's actually just the coming soon page so we'll be expanding it much further very soon. Thanks for all the feedback!

toroandhare

Hi guys,

Here's a little bit of breakdown of my design process. Thought you might enjoy it
The Four Rs.png

227276893_180015550865395_8219102173878425596_n.jpg
221831621_816711859210847_3235174434510034223_n.jpg

16.jpg
zig-zag-mockup-2.jpg
ezgif.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 98

Cuddles

Is that a graphics tablet I see?:) I've been wanting one for many years now.
How do you like drawing on them and is there a particular graphics program on it too.
I'd love to learn about this .