What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Design & Packaging

toroandhare

Here are some more designs for Zig Zag hemp series
zig-zag-mockup-2.jpg

Attachments

• zig-zag-mockup-2.jpg
    zig-zag-mockup-2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 53

toroandhare

pop_rocks He hasn't said a word for what he's done. I have had to untangle my brand on so many sites because of his blatant plagiarism.

Thanks for appreciating the artwork!

toroandhare

pop_rocks This is is a vinyl sticker done with digital printing. I work with a factory here in taiwan that does stickers, bags, boxes, you name it. I'm currently partnering with a t shirt company in the US that can do screenprinting and sublimation.

If there's something specific, I can have a screen print made for it locally at a shop.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
you are in taiwan? what city if i may ask
i have spent many good times all over the island
yes, digital printing opens all kinds of doors! the sticker looks rad and high quality from the pic
keep kicking ass my man! i really like your vector art and design

RingtailCanyon

sprout seed company illustration looks great, the sky is extra trippy.
I don't understand about terpene tom? he posted your torohare website address at the mrnice site, so it seems like he would've been sending you business.

toroandhare

RingtailCanyon We worked together initially. He hired me to create all his branding. But then he started posting personal and client artwork of mine that had nothing to do with him saying he made it. On Instagram, he would post my artwork without tagging me or saying who created it. On pinterest, he would relink things to his profile so that the flow of traffic would come to him.

He essentially pays people to make stuff, doesn't credit them, and then tries to leverage himself as the designer to get more followers and people to his merch store. I honestly regret working with him past doing his logo.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
RingtailCanyon We worked together initially. He hired me to create all his branding. But then he started posting personal and client artwork of mine that had nothing to do with him saying he made it. On Instagram, he would post my artwork without tagging me or saying who created it. On pinterest, he would relink things to his profile so that the flow of traffic would come to him.

He essentially pays people to make stuff, doesn't credit them, and then tries to leverage himself as the designer to get more followers and people to his merch store. I honestly regret working with him past doing his logo.

this is BS! and im suprised that he hasnt show his face to refute your claims or at least own up
it says a lot about terpene tom and i hope if someone searches his name on the internet, this thread comes up
keep up the great work brother

#terpenetom

toroandhare

pop_rocks rocks Yeah it sucks. It is actually quite similar to what people do in the seed game as well. Repackage people's hard work as their own and resell it.

Here's a logo design for cannabis concentrate company.

IMG_20201104_212050_147.jpg

Attachments

• photo2038335.jpg
    photo2038335.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 46

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
nice clean artwork and good use of color man!
so whats the weed scene like in your circle? do you smoke often
can i ask where you are from originally? you dont sound taiwanese

toroandhare

I'm from Oregon originally. Weed scene is pretty sparse and dangerous here. I'm more into psychedelics and ayahuasca for the time being until I move back to the states after covid is over with. My brother is a manager of a dispensary in Oregon so I'll be hooking up with him when I get back.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
right on brother!
who dosent like to go on a mystical journey every now and then
i hear you about the weed scene ; at least when i was there they treated weed almost like a hard drug and the only pot i saw was shitty and way over priced
appreciate you taking the time to respond and keep sharing your art work

toroandhare

pop_rocks No problem brother, thanks for sticking up for my work as well. IC mag community has been a huge support so far.

Yes the herb in Taiwan is dog shit $40 per gram kind of situation. So it's not really worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts