What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Design & Packaging

toroandhare

Hi there,

We are Toro and Hare. We created the new branding for the IC mag. Let us know what you think!

You can check out our work at www.instagram.com/toroandhare

and our soon to be updated website at www.toroandhare.com

We'll be posting more content here as well. Thank you!

Attachments

• photo2025560.jpg
    photo2025560.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 102
  • photo2025561.jpg
    photo2025561.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 102

toroandhare

IMG_20210227_003844_564.jpg
Here's packaging that will be coming out in April for Uncle Mac. He's a Mendocino grower creating some solventless hash.

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_003844_564.jpg
    IMG_20210227_003844_564.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 120

toroandhare

I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.

gatts

I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.

I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.

I read his post as this other guy was taking credit for toroandhare work. I wouldn't think calling the other guy out on it is snitching.

toroandhare

He was using our work that we did not approve of to promote his own business. I have the right to defend my work. If you want to support someone who is disingenuous and steals other people work to promote themselves, that's on you.

toroandhare

gatts He was using our work that we did not approve of to promote his own brand. This is not right and I would like to defend our work. If you want support someone who is disingenuous and steals work from others, that's on you.

gatts

Oh Shit, please accept my apologies.

I didn't realize he was stealing your work, that's a dog act.

toroandhare

gatts No worries, man. And I won't be bringing up again. I just wanted to stipulate that as I move forward with posting. Thanks for understanding.