Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toroandhare
    replied
    pop_rocks He hasn't said a word for what he's done. I have had to untangle my brand on so many sites because of his blatant plagiarism.

Thanks for appreciating the artwork!

Leave a comment:

• pop_rocks
    replied
    dude, its been almost two weeks and no response fr Terpene Tom?
    the art work is very nice!

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Here are some more designs for Zig Zag hemp series
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	17831858
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Here's the lettering upgrade for Southface Farms in Mendocino.

Name:	AdobeStock_282979671.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	17830555

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Here's a design we put together for The Green Planet: Oregon's #1 Dispensary

Name:	The-Green-PLanet.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	17830308

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    gatts No worries, man. And I won't be bringing up again. I just wanted to stipulate that as I move forward with posting. Thanks for understanding.

Leave a comment:

• gatts
    replied
    Oh Shit, please accept my apologies.

I didn't realize he was stealing your work, that's a dog act.

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    gatts He was using our work that we did not approve of to promote his own brand. This is not right and I would like to defend our work. If you want support someone who is disingenuous and steals work from others, that's on you.

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    He was using our work that we did not approve of to promote his own business. I have the right to defend my work. If you want to support someone who is disingenuous and steals other people work to promote themselves, that's on you.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Originally posted by gatts View Post

I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.
    I read his post as this other guy was taking credit for toroandhare work. I wouldn't think calling the other guy out on it is snitching.

Leave a comment:

• gatts
    replied
    Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
    I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.
    I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Hi star crash I can't seem to answer on your message board. Please send me an email at hello@toroandhare.com or message me on instagram. I think I don't have enough posts yet to do visitor messages.

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Here's a design we made for a hemp seed company in colorado

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	17817642

Leave a comment:

• toroandhare
    replied
    Yes all digital work. Here's one I'm currently working on. Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	922
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	17806443

Leave a comment:

Working...
X