Clear All

That’s cool! I really like the effect of the sun and sky design

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AdobeStock_282589588.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	17879577
      A cannabis consultant in the licensing and registering of business startups contacted to put together a sophisticated logo package that works across multiple platforms. The name Cannasigliere is based on the Italian phrase "consigliere" which refers to a man who makes deals for the mafia. We didn't want to go with something gangster and also didn't want to put together something that included fan leaves. The leaves included in the monogram are a nod to growing but not exclusive to cannabis. What do y'all think?
      gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

Comment

Working on some CBD packaging.
        Attached Files
        gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

Comment

both of these look really high end
          /pun intended!
          the Cannasigliere logo looks awesome and has a great effect on the hand made paper; maybe they could use a darker card stock (a muted yellowy brown or something like that) to maintain the look
          love the box and would definitely pick it up to see whats inside!
          you are kicking ass man and putting out some great work
          so do they ever send you samples of the products?

Comment

pop_rocks Thanks brother

I've had quite a few growers send me seeds. I have yet to try the CBD gummies which I'm actually really interested in. I'm sure I could do a hell of a lot more collecting lol.

Comment

thats awesome that you have a nice selection of seeds
              gummies are fun and my ex used to love eating weed, we even had our own little confectionary thing going for a while
              hopefully you will be able to sprout those seeds one day; how are things oversea?

Comment

Showed someone my logo "artwork" and he made this for me. He's still tweaking it, but my designer days are over. Not that they ever existed. Lol

Name:	Screenshot_20210620-072525~2.png
Views:	204
Size:	943.7 KB
ID:	17882641

Font still needs work.

---
                Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                  Showed someone my logo "artwork" and he made this for me. He's still tweaking it, but my designer days are over. Not that they ever existed. Lol

Name:	Screenshot_20210620-072525~2.png
Views:	204
Size:	943.7 KB
ID:	17882641

Font still needs work.
                  hmmm, if you´re going for an elegant and simplistic design, I agree about the font thing. There are more suitable typefaces And there´s only about a million to choose from 😀

Comment

pop_rocks Things are under lockdown here but can't complain about my living situation. How about you? Where are you at?
                    TychoMonolyth I really dig the colors but the logo itself really needs to bring out that mountain background a bit more.
                    Cuddles I agree, there are so many typefaces out there that could do this justice.

Comment

Finally finished my own branding kit and my website www.toroandhare.com has a soft open if anyone wants to take a look!

Name:	47876-postmark-mockup.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	17883368Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	17883369 ​​​​​​​

Comment

like it! Like spanish touch too, and speaking of typography it´s good you chosse a sans type for the Biz name imo. I think a serif or script would have been too much in this case, given the all the details / patterns around it. Especially since you´re already using a (subtle) serif for the other text.

Comment

the website looks nice and slick. Although for me personally the text is a little too small. It´s a little hard to read for me.

Comment

Cuddles Thanks for the feedback! That's actually just the coming soon page so we'll be expanding it much further very soon. Thanks for all the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
                              Cuddles Thanks for the feedback! That's actually just the coming soon page so we'll be expanding it much further very soon. Thanks for all the feedback!
                              I was actually referring to the About us page. This text is a little hard to read as it´s pretty small

Comment

Cuddles no problem will be fixing those soon enough!

Here's some bags we made for D8-THC gummies that will be sold in Texas.

Name:	signal-2021-06-29-000715_001.jpeg
Views:	145
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	17892313

Comment

Working...
                                X