Cannabis Design & Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow man, just wow
    i cant wait to hear what terpene tom has to say, those are some strong words but you back it up
    that pm exchange makes him sounds like a total shit head not just as an artist but as a person
    there are two sides to every story; someone promoting your art and getting your name out there is a great thing, but someone stealing your work is bunk sh!t
    /btw love the mandala stuff, me and the x used to paint rocks like that

Comment

pop_rocks No idea, but he needs to bugger off.

The mandala designs are how I got started! Getting stoned and working on those for hours is definitely a pasttime of mine! Take a look

Last edited by toroandhare; 05-04-2021, 02:23.

Comment

still no reply from terpene tom
        kind of says it all

/how did you guys do that @ link btw?

Comment

Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
          Thanks brother, the font is heavily altered but the original is called Delirian.
          https://creativemarket.com/andreysha...ript-Ornaments

I'm learning on how to do my own typography but it takes a long time to get the letters properly drawn for commercial use.
          I work with typography and as a creative person I´ve been sort of (although not seriously) thinking about designing a font myself. And it´s not easy is it? what software have you chosen to work with and are you happy with it?

And yeah, alittle credit goes a long way with me too so I know how you feel

Comment

pop_rocks You need to type the @ symbol and start typing the name of the person, give it second and a list will drop down. Then select the name and you're good to go.

Cuddles I use adobe illustrator for all of my work but that's just for lettering. If you actually want to make a font, you need to download a ligature and glyph type of program, which I'm not sure how that works. There's a font system called monotype that I'm currently using but that's for arranging and adjusting current fonts. I can ask some other designers about it.

Comment

Cuddles I use adobe illustrator for all of my work but that's just for lettering. If you actually want to make a font, you need to download a ligature and glyph type of program, which I'm not sure how that works. There's a font system called monotype that I'm currently using but that's for arranging and adjusting current fonts. I can ask some other designers about it.

I had a trial version of a font making software once - many years ago. Trouble was it was very limited, for example I couldn´t import my own images etc and I got frustrated and eventually lost interest. I couldn´t and didn´t want to fork out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

I work with typography and as a creative person I´ve been sort of (although not seriously) thinking about designing a font myself. And it´s not easy is it? what software have you chosen to work with and are you happy with it?

And yeah, alittle credit goes a long way with me too so I know how you feel
                when i made fonts i would first making the art work (the actual letter "A"~Z) and then importing it into another program to make the font file (where " A " becomes A on your key board)
                illustrator is the industry standard vector artwork program and i used to use a program called fontographer to assign the keysets
                things often start by drawing out the fonts on paper and then doing the vector art work later
                typography is fun stuff

thanks toroandhare
                ​​​​we will see if TerpeneTom returns to give his account

Comment

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post

when i made fonts i would first making the art work (the actual letter "A"~Z) and then importing it into another program to make the font file (where " A " becomes A on your key board)
                  illustrator is the industry standard vector artwork program and i used to use a program called fontographer to assign the keysets
                  things often start by drawing out the fonts on paper and then doing the vector art work later
                  typography is fun stuff

thanks toroandhare
                  ​​​​we will see if TerpeneTom returns to give his account
                  that´s exactly what I wanted but it wasn´t possible with that trial version I had at the time. Those font making programs can be kinda pricy,lol

Comment

Here's a logo package we put together for NovaSun Farms in Oklahoma. They distribute clones and a wide range of cannabis flower to dispensaries all over Oklahoma

(I hate that I have to put the watermark but I guess it's the way it has to be)
                    . Click image for larger version

Name:	NovaSun-Farms.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	17856280
                    gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

Comment

Really dug the designer on the last page @mongravery on insta. Very cool stuff. Thanks for the heads up.
                      Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

bsgospel Sure thing man! Mongravery is a great friend and fantastic artist.

Comment

Here's an illustration we did for Black Sheep Dispensaries that will be coming out later this summer Click image for larger version

Name:	Bsd.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	17860693

Comment

that's cool! it's like the lion of Judah but with a sheep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0022798143_10.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	17860795

Comment

RingtailCanyon Good eye! But actually it's based on the Lamb of God in biblical art

Comment

RingtailCanyon I did a lion of Judah last year! But the dude never ended up using it smh
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Jah-Gardens.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	17860848

Comment

Working...
                                X