No announcement yet.

Cannabis Design & Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RingtailCanyon We worked together initially. He hired me to create all his branding. But then he started posting personal and client artwork of mine that had nothing to do with him saying he made it. On Instagram, he would post my artwork without tagging me or saying who created it. On pinterest, he would relink things to his profile so that the flow of traffic would come to him.

He essentially pays people to make stuff, doesn't credit them, and then tries to leverage himself as the designer to get more followers and people to his merch store. I honestly regret working with him past doing his logo.

Comment

RingtailCanyon What is the mrnice site? I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
        RingtailCanyon What is the mrnice site? I can't find it.
        https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/threads/...-design.16771/

Comment

Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
          RingtailCanyon We worked together initially. He hired me to create all his branding. But then he started posting personal and client artwork of mine that had nothing to do with him saying he made it. On Instagram, he would post my artwork without tagging me or saying who created it. On pinterest, he would relink things to his profile so that the flow of traffic would come to him.

He essentially pays people to make stuff, doesn't credit them, and then tries to leverage himself as the designer to get more followers and people to his merch store. I honestly regret working with him past doing his logo.
          this is BS! and im suprised that he hasnt show his face to refute your claims or at least own up
          it says a lot about terpene tom and i hope if someone searches his name on the internet, this thread comes up
          keep up the great work brother

#terpenetom

Comment

pop_rocks rocks Yeah it sucks. It is actually quite similar to what people do in the seed game as well. Repackage people's hard work as their own and resell it.

Here's a logo design for cannabis concentrate company.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201104_212050_147.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	17835565
            gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

Comment

nice clean artwork and good use of color man!
              so whats the weed scene like in your circle? do you smoke often
              can i ask where you are from originally? you dont sound taiwanese

Comment

I'm from Oregon originally. Weed scene is pretty sparse and dangerous here. I'm more into psychedelics and ayahuasca for the time being until I move back to the states after covid is over with. My brother is a manager of a dispensary in Oregon so I'll be hooking up with him when I get back.

Comment

right on brother!
                  who dosent like to go on a mystical journey every now and then
                  i hear you about the weed scene ; at least when i was there they treated weed almost like a hard drug and the only pot i saw was shitty and way over priced
                  appreciate you taking the time to respond and keep sharing your art work

Comment

pop_rocks No problem brother, thanks for sticking up for my work as well. IC mag community has been a huge support so far.

Yes the herb in Taiwan is dog shit $40 per gram kind of situation. So it's not really worth it.

Comment

Illustration I made for Uncle Mac wishing everyone a happy 420! Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	17836989
                      Attached Files

Comment

Is this the Tom you are referring to? Just updated his thread today
                        Howdy! I'd like to share some of the work we're doing for the cannabis community here. We're working on a lot of fun projects, for clients and for personal purposes! Feel free to chime in with ideas and your thoughts. Cheers! 158745488_834436270470456_6523985181928698635_n.jpg2021-03-11_d54e7d4044ceac736634010eb23ec9e03eee90a

Comment

unregistered190 Yes this Terpene Tom. He was using my artwork for his page, linking it to pinterest, and redirecting it to his profile here. None of that artwork is made by him.

Comment

Toro, I'm trying to get a quote on some design work. Your art looks stellar! Please see the message I sent through IC's private messenger as well as your website.

Thank you!

Comment

thank you for the clarification, just wanted to put that out there for others to see. your artwork looks awesome by the way!

Comment

unregistered190 Thanks mate!

Here's a piece we did for ourselves for 420
                                gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

Comment

Working...
                                X