Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis Design & Packaging

Hi there,

We are Toro and Hare. We created the new branding for the IC mag. Let us know what you think!

You can check out our work at www.instagram.com/toroandhare

and our soon to be updated website at www.toroandhare.com

We'll be posting more content here as well. Thank you!
    gallery_thumbs_only_x_photos

I like it.
    You may not vote on any more threads today.
    Don't sweat the technique.
    And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Thank you! AgentPothead

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210227_003844_564.jpg
Views:	785
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	17792388 Here's packaging that will be coming out in April for Uncle Mac. He's a Mendocino grower creating some solventless hash.
        Attached Files

Comment

looks great, I recognized your work

Comment

Thank you RingtailCanyon . Let me know where you've see our work. Here's another logo for Uncle Mac's bud farm

Name:	Black_2.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	17793615

Comment

from the mrnice site. your new work looks great.

Comment

I like the woodcut feel of that one. do you do all of the artwork digitally? it's impressive

Comment

Yes all digital work. Here's one I'm currently working on. Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	17806443

Comment

Here's a design we made for a hemp seed company in colorado

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	17817642

Comment

I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.

Comment

Hi star crash I can't seem to answer on your message board. Please send me an email at hello@toroandhare.com or message me on instagram. I think I don't have enough posts yet to do visitor messages.

Comment

Originally posted by toroandhare View Post
                          I would like to make it clear that we are not affiliated with Terpene Tom, whatsoever. He hired us to create branding for him and he posed it as if he made it to sell designs to the cannabis community. He hires designers on Fiverr and other low budget sites, then charges a premium to the growers, dispensaries, and manufacturers. If you need proof of the designs, you can contact us directly.
                          I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.

Comment

Originally posted by gatts View Post

I come here to look at design not listen to you bitch about your competition.

Whoever Tom is hiring to help with design is working.

Ratting on your competition in a cannabis community will get you zero respect and zero work.
                            I read his post as this other guy was taking credit for toroandhare work. I wouldn't think calling the other guy out on it is snitching.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                            Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

He was using our work that we did not approve of to promote his own business. I have the right to defend my work. If you want to support someone who is disingenuous and steals other people work to promote themselves, that's on you.

Comment

Working...
                              X