Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Migration Update

Hi All,

The site has now been migrated to its new server.

Thanks for your patience, hopefully the downtime wasn't too much of a problem.

The SSL certificates for the site are now working correctly and you should stop seeing TLS warnings in Firefox, Safari and Edge. Non secure connection messages should now disappear on all browsers.

We've tweaked image uploads so that you can now upload more than 5 images at once. Image handling will be upgraded in a big way when we finally make the switch to vb5.

We're monitoring the server logs closely and will be making configuration changes as they're required, sometimes these require the restarting of services. Because of this the site might be a bit up and down over the next day or so.

We've tested this to hell and back but there are sure to be a few issues that crop up. It would be good if you could give us feedback if there's anything that was working before but isn't any longer. If functionality on the old server was broken then it's likely still going to be broken here until we upgrade to vb5.

Big thanks to Gypsy for his patience during this process, it's taken an AGE and he didn't moan once. Shout outs also to Skip, MillsyUK (one of the new / additional admins), the mods and brilliant community that make up International Cannagraphic.

Looking forward to the coming months and taking the site to where it should be.

In the meantime, feedback and comments below are welcome.

Cheers

thanks for updateing everyone. will let you know if i encounter any issues. i'm sure t's been a lot of work getting us to this point. its much appreciated.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

- Super-Duper Flight Leftenant - Old Icmag seems a lot quicker now than it was before - Weeeee!
      'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
        - Super-Duper Flight Leftenant - Old Icmag seems a lot quicker now than it was before - Weeeee!
        Same here. It is great!
        In the tent now: Is it Time for Show & Tell?
        Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
          Definitely quicker, even going through Europe with the VPN. Bravo!

I'm not gonna wait for the beans I want to show up, and will donate directly for now.
          ______________________________ __________________________
          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Yay!!! At last! And it's secure.
            Yes, much quicker here in Mexico.

Great job! When will the upgrade take place to 5.6?

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
              Definitely quicker, even going through Europe with the VPN. Bravo!

I'm not gonna wait for the beans I want to show up, and will donate directly for now.
              Send the love back to me at:

https://www.facebook.com/townofstonercolorado
              ______________________________ __________________________
              Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Thanks to Gypsy and all involved! Love this place and excited about the upgrades!

Comment

Thanks for your work , very much appreciated , place is flying
                  (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                  your bud
                  babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Originally posted by Babbabud View Post
                    Thanks for your work , very much appreciated , place is flying
                    Yes, indeed!!
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

Comment

New server feels very snappy already! As a sysadmin myself, I know how much work this probably was and commend you all on a smooth migration. Thank you so much and congrats!
                      Current - Quantum Boards, Blumats and Home Assistant Automation
                      Previous

Comment

yes indeed, many thanks for all the work you did to make this so smooth.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

Comment

Thanks very much for all you guys do. I agree the site loads super fast now.
                          You may not vote on any more threads today.
                          Don't sweat the technique.
                          And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Working...
                          X