Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snook View Post
    Lower the heat!
    Youre trying to match the feeling of hitting a joint or bong.
    Do you smoke cigarettes or the like too?
    Unfortunately yes.
    "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
    --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by CannaRed View Post
      Unfortunately yes.

Then you really shouldn't blame weed for your cough.
      "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
      "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
      "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
      "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
      "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Unfortunately yes.
        Jelly is right cut them out.. BUT 'that' is easier said than done.. I used to blow thru 4 packs a day.. 1982 pain in the chest, could breath, kinda COPDish.. not one cig since.. I was lucky.
        Snook

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
          Then you really shouldn't blame weed for your cough.
          I'm not blaming weed. Blaming vaping. Smoking it rarely makes me cough. Vaping cough a lot.
          I'll try it at a lower temp one day
          "I have only read fragments of your posts. But I have read enough to know that you can grow some mean herb."
          --- CVH

My current thread

Comment

Originally posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
            Element rolling papers are my choice smoking device. Hard to beat a fat joint of tasty herbs.
            Elements are the best paper. And joints are the best way to smoke. The area in front of the burning weed gets hotter as it gets closer to the fire, so each chemical gets fully vaporized at it's proper temperature before the plant matter burns. It's a very efficient system. Whereas torching a bowl roasts everything at too high a temperature.

Comment

Vape accessories

I'm not blaming weed. Blaming vaping. Smoking it rarely makes me cough. Vaping cough a lot.
              I'll try it at a lower temp one day
              You might want to try the Zeus iceborn. It is an attachment for most vapes..it chills the vapor.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggotbrain View Post
                Elements are the best paper. And joints are the best way to smoke. The area in front of the burning weed gets hotter as it gets closer to the fire, so each chemical gets fully vaporized at it's proper temperature before the plant matter burns. It's a very efficient system. Whereas torching a bowl roasts everything at too high a temperature.
                Only very small joints have much vapor. and never is your hit fully vapor in a joint. At the proper temperature? lol good1. As if joints are calibrated or regulated to any specific temperature.. and the way you state it sounds like the joint selectively heats different chemicals to different proper temperatures, that's even more fancy, and impossible.
                Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

Also fantastic:
                  Hi, I am Ewa and one of the founders of GROW.

GROW is an exciting new company with the mission to make everyone a grower. Together with experienced growers from Amsterdam we are designing and producing an ultimate “ALL IN ONE” grow kit that will give you everything you need in order to cultivate big buds.

Before we start actually producing the kit we want to find out the most important aspects of a kit to growers. For this reason we have created a short survey. It will only take as long as rolling a big one to complete ;-)

Your opinion is really important to us. By filling in the survey you get the chance to win one of our first produced grow kits.

Additionally we will plant one tree for every person who fills in the survey. We’re working with this charity to plant the trees: https://www.trilliontreecampaign.org/donate-trees (let’s decide which one we want)

Here is the link to the survey: https://grow.shop

Good luck, if you have any questions I am here.

Comment

Green

Green cones have never agreed with me yet with tobacco all ok.

Comment

Vaper

Hi y'all.

I started vaping a few weeks ago because I wanted to quit smoking. Although I quit tobacco ages ago, I still think the act of smoking my weed is ultimately harmful to my health. As I've been smoking for almost 50 years, it was time for a change.
                      I started with a Hebe Titan II for my bud vaping, and I must confess to being thrilled with the unit and the experience as a whole. So delicious compared to burning the weed and so much more beneficial imho.

I also began vaping my home made honey oil, produced with an isopropyl alcohol solvent and natural drying. I used this oil in one of those pencil vapes initially, but I got fed up with the constant re-charging. I found a great alternative the other day; Socialites 80/20 Expert MOD Battery pack. Although made for liquid, nicotine e-vapes, this unit is so controllable in terms of output voltages, and the fact that the couplings are universal, made this unit a real blessing!

I simply attached my 0.5 ml oil/wax vape coil to the top of the Socialites unit, * selected a voltage lower than 5v * and hey presto - a professional, adjustable oil vaper, with great adjustability and amazing battery life.

Vaping both my buds and my own oil is simply amazing and my lungs are thanking me every day. (My consumption has shot up though!)

Stay safe, and happy growing people. And switch to vaping!

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
                      All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
                      Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
                      No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

some good information on what to buy in here I also have given up smoking but will not give up the weed ever as its my only way to relax these days so this thread is a god send to me .

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Hi y'all.

I started vaping a few weeks ago because I wanted to quit smoking. Although I quit tobacco ages ago, I still think the act of smoking my weed is ultimately harmful to my health. As I've been smoking for almost 50 years, it was time for a change.
                          I started with a Hebe Titan II for my bud vaping, and I must confess to being thrilled with the unit and the experience as a whole. So delicious compared to burning the weed and so much more beneficial imho.

I also began vaping my home made honey oil, produced with an isopropyl alcohol solvent and natural drying. I used this oil in one of those pencil vapes initially, but I got fed up with the constant re-charging. I found a great alternative the other day; Socialites 80/20 Expert MOD Battery pack. Although made for liquid, nicotine e-vapes, this unit is so controllable in terms of output voltages, and the fact that the couplings are universal, made this unit a real blessing!

I simply attached my 0.5 ml oil/wax vape coil to the top of the Socialites unit, * selected a voltage lower than 5v * and hey presto - a professional, adjustable oil vaper, with great adjustability and amazing battery life.

Vaping both my buds and my own oil is simply amazing and my lungs are thanking me every day. (My consumption has shot up though!)

Stay safe, and happy growing people. And switch to vaping!

The beginning of this post sounds like I wrote this but my thought process started 10 years ago with the Silver Surfer Vape (SSV) and have used/purchased many portables: PAX1 was the worst. Now have my MMJ card and use 'their' oils (most suck). Did do rosin a while, too much work for me... Now it's mybud and oils.. recharging batteries isn't the hardest thing to do but I'm old and not hitting it as hard as I used to
                          Snook

Comment

Ive never really been happy with vapes u cant go past a nice fresh bowl of tasty herb. But i still think if i tridc a volcano might change my mind

Comment

vapes are cool but only the first few rips taste good and it has to be AAA flower, the high is sweet at first but once tolerance builds it just puts me to sleep, and having to order new whip tube or bags sucks

bong is my go to, I fill the tube with crushed ice, but it still gets harsh after smoking a lot even good weed

joints are the easiest way to take an 1/8 to the face, with my bong and good weed I usually struggle to blast a gram

Comment

WEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes to the above. If you vacumm a bag of weed by mouth you can taste resin on your teeth like with an Vaporizer. Less but all the same it did lead me to think the Vaporizer is not hot enough. Too finicky to pack, and too much sucking away.

How do Vaporizers do with BHO ? I'll guess same > not hot enough.

An alternative to sofar dissatisfying vapes is COMBUSTION.

Seeing as we're trying to MINIMISE (carbon in lung) how about bong/jointing less ? Well, I've reckon as a generality you surely can't bong more than every 20 minutes, like for a few hours. In fact a bong every 40 minutes is pretty sweet. Of course a bong per hour would see 24 bongs per day MAXIMUM. Which is a lot better

My super coughing (asthma style) was because I was bonging every 3>10 minutes. Super stoned still the next morning. Then first bong after some short sleep - BULK HISTAMINE COUGHING FIT

Better weed always helps. Anyway >

SO GOOD YOU'LL HAVE TOO MUCH

Who What Dr Watt
                                Last edited by Dr Watt; 11-26-2019, 02:02. Reason: wake and bake > gym > that's all 4now
                                PRADA YA YA ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ...... ...... ..... .....TWO in the PINK!! ONE in the Brown!

Comment

Working...
                                X