No announcement yet.

New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the new Pulsar APX Wax. It's only 3.5"s tall micro sized with triple quartz coils and a pure quartz chamber. Stainless steel mouthpiece with airflow control, powerful 1100mah battery, 1.5 hour charge time. When I got to the vape store I was looking to purchase the Puffco pen or Dr. Dabber pen but the store was sold out of them. I picked this Pulsar because of the stealthy feel and the all quartz chamber. With it loaded I get about 10-15 mega hits.
    sigpic

PC Case Growers Club
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....543#post953543

Comment

YOU FORGOT SMOKING LAMP

Comment

great idea

Comment

Filter your wand

Yes, very good forum, better if there were some general sub categories... but crawl, then walk I guess.. thanks.

but as an attachment for SSV and wand vapers, For years I've put one of these in-line on my whip, between the wand and the mouth piece. The crap that accumulates between the wand and the filter tubing is amazingly alarming. I replace the hose between the filter and the wand once a month or two and clean the filter when it starts getting funky opaque looking. As the bowl gets toward being played and still having a hit left in there, the dust gets very fine and the more one stirs the bowl, the more dust created..

$10.. buy 2 for your sized whip hose.: https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-HELP-5...ass+gas+filter
          Snook

Comment

volcano

Comment

Originally posted by big315smooth View Post
              volcano
              I bought one about a year ago (not a knock-off), have used it twice. Unless I'm doing it wrong (not impossible), a gram doesnt last very long pushin into the bag. I didnt get real thick hits, maybe 4-5/ bag. Filled the bag up again on the same gram, taste was gone, hits were lighter even. Dont get me wrong, I been vaping (SSV) for many years and yes one does not get bong thick hits out of any vape but no less than any volcano hit.. Just my opinion, I know you volcano champs are sometimes rabid about how good it is but I'm old and do not need set up a whole bag when I wan to catch a buzz and my having 3-4 fiends over to get high doesnt happen any longer..
              Snook

Comment

I just found this thread , looks good so far .. hope to see more info come in here.

I use a IStick Power Nano battery and a YoCan Cerum chamber duel coil.
                I did have a donut coil once but it didn't last long.
                So I'm sold on the duel coils cause they last and the unit is stealthy.

I did see a portable vape unit that can be placed on a bong rig.
                It had both male and female adapter built in as well as being a walk around
                unit .. but have not looked into purchasing it as of yet.

Keep the thread going.

DD
                Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
                Urban Legends (Completed) Gorilla Cookie & Gorilla Fighter
                Urban Legends GG4 starting soon.

Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects

DD

Comment

I Prefer old school

I've been collecting these for a while. They take me back to my misspent youth.

Comment

Originally posted by SPOTHEBRAINCELL View Post
                    Great forum was thinking of ordering a grasshopper not sure if there real, any one actually receive one yet? seems they are taking orders but not delivering, so might try the the plenty instead. Just trying to be mindful of health, most vapers say you cant give give away waterpipe all together so i will purchase when i can afford. Anyone with any grasshopper info would be appreciated as i might change my mind cheers.
                    Great forum!
                    i have plenty of vapes, the grasshopper too.
                    If you have any question to ask, i can help you out

Comment

Originally posted by Maggotbrain View Post
                      View Image

I've been collecting these for a while. They take me back to my misspent youth.
                      damn thats really oldschool

Comment

If you like ripping bongs check out US Tubes, super thick glass and joints. Also if anybody uses a 510 thread vape cart the best battery out there is the C-cell Silo or Palm.

Comment

nice, love the buzzbees ...

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDave View Post
                            I just found this thread , looks good so far .. hope to see more info come in here.

I use a IStick Power Nano battery and a YoCan Cerum chamber duel coil.
                            I did have a donut coil once but it didn't last long.
                            So I'm sold on the duel coils cause they last and the unit is stealthy.

I did see a portable vape unit that can be placed on a bong rig.
                            It had both male and female adapter built in as well as being a walk around
                            unit .. but have not looked into purchasing it as of yet.

Keep the thread going.

DD
                            Thanks for the link. How do you clean them? I find they never really get clean, neither by burning them out or alcohol soak. I guess it would be less of a problem if I weren't using raw bubble hash or whatever no-melt-nebraska comes along...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay Hay View Post
                              Thanks for the link. How do you clean them? I find they never really get clean, neither by burning them out or alcohol soak. I guess it would be less of a problem if I weren't using raw bubble hash or whatever no-melt-nebraska comes along...
                              Clean ? well I don't get mine 'white clean' but do ok with an alcohol soak and then use one of those plastic needle type syringe looking things to shoot alcohol into coil chamber for final rinse.
                              It does a decent job in cleaning that way.
                              Then let the coil air dry for a day and use the other replacement coil that comes with the set.

I rotate them when doing cleaning , good thing they come with a replacement in the set.

DD
                              Urban Legends (Completed) Mazarilla - mazar auto x gorilla auto
                              Urban Legends (Completed) Gorilla Cookie & Gorilla Fighter
                              Urban Legends GG4 starting soon.

Mars Hydro grow journal contest 2021 (Completed)

Apr 2020 Lock Down Projects

DD

Comment

The greatest desktop vaporizer on the face of the planet

Has anyone ever been blessed enough to take a big ol fat toke out of an Herbalizer? these mfs were created by two NASA engineers and take less than 10 seconds to heat up your herbs.

Bowls only take about .3-.4 of a gram and even the most veteran smokers will experience a euphoric high if you are willing to test the "intense" setting.

It has bags for groups, but unlike the Volcano, it comes with a hose type device for easy personal use.

The best part? every time you open Herby up, it greets you with a different(sometimes hilarious) message.

They are kinda pricey, but I have had two of them(one got swooped up by the feds) and with the proper care and use, these bad boys are built to last and get you fried time and time again.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BETTER DESKTOP VAPORIZER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Working...
                                X