New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories

We have a new forum to explore, the Smoking Devices and Accessories forum.

There you can discuss pipes, rigs, bongs, vapes, show your piece, see what's new and cool in the market, etc.

So check it out and add your favorites!
    Last edited by Skip; 02-19-2016, 21:29.

Great forum was thinking of ordering a grasshopper not sure if there real, any one actually receive one yet? seems they are taking orders but not delivering, so might try the the plenty instead. Just trying to be mindful of health, most vapers say you cant give give away waterpipe all together so i will purchase when i can afford. Anyone with any grasshopper info would be appreciated as i might change my mind cheers.

Comment

Check out the "Arizer Air". Its a smaller version of the "Arizer solo". I've been using it since it first came out. It has a glass stem instead of plastic. It also has a "water pipe" extension that can be added, to make the vapor more like a bong!

Comment

Great idea! Glass heads unite!

dank.Frank
        Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter
        culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
        self-justifications catering to the morally
        ambiguous for the sake of the
        ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

Comment

The "dug out" pinch hitter with a brass bat . Been using the same one for about 35 yrs now , best travel companion I have ever had. It's very old school but very reliable .

Comment

fantastic!
            sigpic

Comment

Best investment thus far has been the dry herb vape!
              Wish I had purchased the larger chamber though..
              jj

Comment

Thumbs up! Hope to see more reviews of latest gadgets eg. Glass blunt, vape bubblers etc.
                Purveyor of connoisseur-grade Cannabis.

Growing with passion and dedication. One Love!

Comment

I run a Mighty vape. Works great.

Comment

My go-to device is a variable power/voltage vape pen with VaporCloud tank coupled with a one stage bubbler using blutacks. The smoothness and quality of the vape has made my desktop rig collecting dust. For dabs, I'm still using a small glass oil rigs with a blowtorch. I'm a big fan for glasswares.
                    Purveyor of connoisseur-grade Cannabis.

Growing with passion and dedication. One Love!

Comment

I've tried a lot of dry herb vaps and the best one to me so far for under $100 is the Vital from xvape with the bubbler.

Comment

Hey thanks, Skip! Good category to add to the forum!!

Much appreciated!
                        IG: @sportfarmer

Comment

concentrate containers

Originally posted by dank.frank View Post
                          Great idea! Glass heads unite!

dank.Frank

I was wondering what is the best kind of container for liquid concentrates. I used one of those silicone dishes and now the concentrate smells like rubber because the silicone cubes work better for waxy concentrates.

Does it stick to glass? Is there some kind of carbon nano slick that is organic(carbon based) product that works well?

Comment

You guys ever see those brass knuckles out of CA? Pretty legit, just tried the gsc and it hit me very hard for a pen

Comment

Bud Bomb Bat Metal Smoking Pipe

A friend was looking for something he could get a couple hits out of... The one-hitters weren't working for him. I found this on eBay and got him one. It works great and It's cheap. $14.99 (at the time). Wound up getting a couple more. http://www.ebay.com/itm/112250520309...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

Working...
                              X