What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMag Server Coming

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The server fund helped pay for the last upgrade..and continues to keep ICm a league above the rest - not just by providing amazing genetics for growers, but by funding the site and providing the resources our staff need to keep things running better and smoother. All provided for free to anyone looking to learn the art of overgrowing prohibition...

:respect:

dank.Frank

The current server is tough as nails...can't wait to give your new baby a spin! Thanks for the ride IC people, this place is top notch! In peace

NedFlanders

Never trust the cloud for any sensitive data. Amazon is a US company so it's data is open to all LEOs. They just need to ask (no legal docs needed anymore). So they know the IP#s you upload from, and if you include EXIF and geolocation data on your images, you might as well just call them up and invite them over... :0)

I work in one of Amazon's datacenters and I can tell you they are VERY protective of their information. But that doesn't mean they wont cooperate with law enforcement.

Skip

Veteran
I work in one of Amazon's datacenters and I can tell you they are VERY protective of their information. But that doesn't mean they wont cooperate with law enforcement.
Yes, but this is an INTERNATIONAL website, and it's none of US LEO biz what goes on outside US borders. That's why our servers are located in Europe. Why should we allow our data to be searched by US agents on witch hunts?

Blaz3

Yes Skip..that's one reason of many,that this is my favorite forum..

add in the https (srecure)..and bingo,you have a great site!I am excited for this new server,wish you guys the best of luck,and good karma! Namaste my brothers,grow on

Latest posts

Latest posts