What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Season's Greetings to all ICMAG Members, Moderators, Mentors and Administrators!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Ya'll!

I would just like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year...

This last year we have seen www.icmag.com grow considerably in size, many new features have been added to the site and many members have donated seeds towards the server fund which have helped to pay for it and keep it here for all of us to use, learn from and enjoy...

I would personally like to thank all of the members, Moderators, Mentors and Administrators for helping out to accomplish what we have done in 2009 so keeping www.icmag.com at the fore-front of all websites concerned with the cultivation and interest in the plant cannabis...

Grow On!.....and lot's of Love...

Gypsy Nirvana

Happy holidays to you Nirvana! Thanks for hosting this great site for all these great people. It makes me feel good to know that a busy a*# person like you has the time and the want to stop in and say hi to us little guys!

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
:thanks:

for all the possibilities u allow us to have, more precisely ICmag, the bay and boo

i really enjoy it here

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
right back at you n yours, feller... thank you for a wonderful year... it's been life changing :)

gomer

Gypsy, thanks for providing this site for us. It is a great place to learn and socialize.

Happy Holidays to all. :santa1:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well and to all my fellow Icmagers.

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

S_a_H

K

Kola Radical

Best site on the net. Twitter is for speed freaks and crank heads.

Happy Holidays to all.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Wishing you all a happy holiday.....if you got it, smoke it.....if you don't, then grow it!!!! :canabis:

:tree: :tree: :tree:

:thanks:

DG

Last edited:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
I love this place have joyful and safe holiday and keep up the good work icmagers peace o and have some :pie::eggnog::deadxmas:

MERRY CHRISTMAS:xmastree::santa1::window:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you, Gypsy, for providing such a great resource for the world to use!

Its funny you posted this today. I was just on a walk with my dog earlier this morning, through the couple inches of snow we got yesterday, and was thinking about how great this site is to people in cultures all over the world.

It really is amazing that we are all able to have a place to connect and share ideas about this sacred plant... to discuss how we can free this plant all over the Earth...

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay warm out there! :thanks:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts