What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Feature: Bookmark/Subscribe/Rate Strains!

Skip

Veteran
There's a new feature in the IC Strain Guide that let's you bookmark/subscribe and rate any strain. If you select any of those options you will see your bookmarked strains appear under the My Strains link.

Our new ratings system keeps track of ratings by breeders, growers and smokers separately, and those ratings now appear (if there are any) in the left column of the stain page.

You can also mark a strain so you get informed if it becomes available for purchase on Seedboutique (poss. seedbay too). You can choose to be informed by PM or email (note this feature isn't activated yet). Or you can view your bookmarked strains (under My Strains) and there's a link there to check availability anytime you like.

We hope you like this new feature and get used to using it as it allows you to track any strain that interests you.

Enjoy!

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
fantastic stuff... I want ICMAg to be be home page from now on as well....good luck to the wife ;-D
Thank you !
WR