What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Feature: My Strains

Skip

Veteran
You can now review all your strains listed in the strainguide including grow reports. Just go to User Menu/My Strains. You can also view anyone else's strain list by going to their profile and clicking on My Strains.

There are a bunch more cool features coming for this section of the strainguide. Just wait! :)

Skip

Veteran
this for strains we have growing or any strain we've become familiar with?

Good question! You are welcome to post any strain that isn't currently listed in the strain section of the strainguide. If the strain already exists in the guide, you can add comments to it, link it to your grow page (thread or grow report), add images (in your comment) and rate it.

If you have finished a grow, you can summarize it in our grow reports section. It doesn't matter if someone else has a grow report on the same strain - the more the merrier!

Very soon we will have more options available including the ability to "bookmark" and subscribe to strains...

So regardless of what kind of experience you have with a strain, as a breeder, grower or smoker, you can contribute useful info to our strainguide. :)

Any breeders who want to add their strains are welcome to. But for the most impact, you should discuss selling your strains on Seedboutique with Gypsy. Then the strainguide will link right to a page where people can purchase your strains.

Our goal is to have the most complete list of strains available on the planet... But we can't do it without your help. :)

Skip

Veteran
Mystrains now shows your bookmarked/rated strains. You can now bookmark/rate any strain and subscribe to it too! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts