What's new

Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to experience the yage but more because of the situation than desire. I believe we as humans need the yage but unfortunately those who need it the most would never touch it. Been there done that.

In the late 70s all the way through the 80s and maybe a little into the 90s I was a casual user of Lucy in the sky. Those were great days but in the 90s I just stopped for no reason. Them about 15 years ago I started eating the occasional mushroom. But only once or twice a year to reset my mind. I like a low to moderate dose by myself. For me the "trip"lasts 6 or 7 hours but I feel the positive effect for weeks and even months after. However this year I've been munching a lot of mushrooms, I like them but in low doses. The wild Colombian mountain shrooms that are in abundance here vary in potency but overall have a very positive pleasurable effect. It's almost like really good sativa (kinda) in lower doses and full on trip at higher dose.
IMG_20240611_082809616_MFNR~2.jpg

This is another Red Death from the neighbor. I've had this plant since April and put in the greenhouse in May. There's no seasons as I knew in North America here and plants will flower any time of year but it's still spring. The cloudy humid days combined with constant rain is veg time here. Everything is lush and green in the valley now.
IMG_20240611_082846048_MFNR~2.jpg

Another variety from the neighbor, some type of sativa leaning hybrid. It's a nice plant and seems to enjoy its place in the greenhouse.
IMG_20240611_083732697_MFNR.jpg

I know everybody hates seeing a wide leaf growing in Colombia but this is a medical plant. Certainly not a production plant.
IMG_20240611_082827819_MFNR~2.jpg

Red Snake bx, I'm hoping to early next year grow some of the F2s. Still scouting locations but they might end up growing here.
IMG_20230809_185425808_MFNR~3.jpg

Sativa bubble....... this doesn't get far from the finca.

red rider

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been to the places you describe the intensity can be overwhelming and frightening. I won’t do it that deep again …agree with you as to the merits of the occasional mushroom trip. had been in the habit of using ketamine as well because it was convenient, but these days at my age I’m pretty good with just hash… >>> once in a while, I’ll go for a psychedelic reset

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240612_094046398_MFNR~2.jpg

This my Kamora at F3 this is the phenotype I'm looking for. It's the X2B pheno that has super thin leaves and a crippling hit. The taste is not remarkable but not bad. I don't select for taste or smell, bag appeal, yield and flowering time are irrelevant. It's all about the hit , everything else is what it is. The Kamora is all about the hit and how I want it. Strong uplifting and complex with no ceiling or tolerance. Next year I'll begin working on an F4 line back crossed to the F1.
Right now in the greenhouse I'm finishing up some of the neighbors gentics and my Red Snake.
Coming up next will be a new cross for me (medical) is the FEZ (White Rhino x NYCD) pollenated with the Mexi (Michoacán x Oaxaca). I'm hoping to find a strong hybrid for pain and relaxation.
And I broke down and germinated the last of my Jamaican Blue mountain seeds. Surprised to see most pop and now coming out of the soil. I'm hoping to make nice F2 seeds to work on later.
Next month I'll be moving back to Paipa but I'm planning on continuing growing at the greenhouse here depending on what the finca owners want to do.
IMG_20240613_071229652_MFNR.jpg

Sun slowly burning off the morning fog brings a refreshing feeling of the new day.
Lot's to do today and starting with a positive vibe.
IMG_20240613_071419631_MFNR~2.jpg

Good things are coming.

Calm and cool
red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
But yeah the Kamora is not only extremely potent, it's quality. I have some varieties that are strong and good but not like the Kamora. It doesn't really look potent, there's visible trichomes but not a lot and I don't smell much unburnt terps. Yet just a couple hits and it takes over, no matter what you're doing. It's overwhelming but in a really good way and cuts right through any previously consumed variety. Really makes my red and heavy that's impossible to disguise in public (shades help). I can start the day with it and still enjoy again at the end of the day.
There's a few different phenotypes I've found in the Kamora line,all are potent and worthy but this particular F3 phenotype has just a little extra twist that makes it special to me.
IMG_20240614_090858989_MFNR~2.jpg

This on the other hand is the Red Snake bx that I pollenated weeks ago. She's just getting started really so I hope the seeds come out okay.
IMG_20240614_090906549_MFNR~2.jpg

Although I've yet to try this BX I smoked alot of the Red Snake mother. The CBG Punto Rojo in the original Red Snake is a rather rare one from the Manizales region and has a unique effect. Takes a long time to finish one even down here but it's a classic that was rare even back in the day. So I'm hoping this variety being back crossed to that original PR will produce the effect I'm looking for.
IMG_20240614_090916730_MFNR~2.jpg

This is a nice Red Death that seems to be doing well in the greenhouse. This time of year there's a lot of humidity and rain and it seems to like it.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB_IMG_1718631534185.jpg

That's here in Colombia, never been there but I dig the picture.
Yes things here are constantly evolving and I believe that the best is yet to come. We are hunting a semi permanent location for the rider closer to town and a little lower elevation.
IMG_20240608_072421918_MFNR.jpg

Next month the owners of Cielo Azul with be returning from their 12 month stay in Washington DC. I will try to reproduce this JBM here but we'll see how it goes. Right now I'm focusing on finishing the seeded Red Snake.

red rider

Wuachuma

I've been serving Wachuma for 4 years.
Cut off the spikes and core the cactus. Compost the core.
Chop up what's left and add it to a big pot of water, squeeze in a bag of lemons, this brings down the pH and makes the water a better solvent. Add some ground/crushed black pepper to potentiate.
Simmer, don't boil, for 18+ hrs. Strain and serve. The remainders can be brewed again with a fresh batch of lemon water.

I serve it in 3 sessions.
First session clears away what you bring to the ceremony with you that doesn't serve you.
2nd session is the symbolic death.
3rd session is symbolic resurrection (becoming the eagle, or hummingbird).
Use hapay (tobacco snuff) right after the 2nd dose. Left nostril first (to take in the blessing/prayer) then right nostril (to let go of what you need to let go of in order to embody the prayer)

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually I'm open to both ways of preparation although I'm leaning towards sneezy dog. I know this guy can cook from experience. Sneezy came to the finca and picked mora's (blackberry) and made marmalade for home-made pancakes, really good. Thanks buddy.
But getting back to the cacti, no idea how Camilo makes the wachuma but I believe I'll try it in the near future.
I've never had natural mescaline in a vegitive form. However the summer of 1987 my brother had what he called chocolate mescaline. Tasted like quick and had a pyscodellic trip effect. I tried it once on top of beer and Jagermeister but I don't recall much. Later that same year my brother had the same poweder but this time was strawberry, I didn't try it.
So yeah I think I'd like to try the real deal but not in a big hurry, hell I still have a kilo of shrooms to eat.
Good things are coming.

red rider

blondie

Chopped my New Guinea x Haitian plants. Here’s the shorter fatter one hanging and a semi blurry bud shot. I’m hoping this cuts through my high tolerance. Time for another hit of corinto...

Attachments

• 41101C7C-A17B-4EF7-870A-4D511B126338.jpeg
    41101C7C-A17B-4EF7-870A-4D511B126338.jpeg
    989.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0BC64494-82F4-4773-A912-DF2754FCE8C2.jpeg
    0BC64494-82F4-4773-A912-DF2754FCE8C2.jpeg
    848.6 KB · Views: 0

Wuachuma

Actually I'm open to both ways of preparation although I'm leaning towards sneezy dog. I know this guy can cook from experience. Sneezy came to the finca and picked mora's (blackberry) and made marmalade for home-made pancakes, really good. Thanks buddy.
But getting back to the cacti, no idea how Camilo makes the wachuma but I believe I'll try it in the near future.
I've never had natural mescaline in a vegitive form. However the summer of 1987 my brother had what he called chocolate mescaline. Tasted like quick and had a pyscodellic trip effect. I tried it once on top of beer and Jagermeister but I don't recall much. Later that same year my brother had the same poweder but this time was strawberry, I didn't try it.
So yeah I think I'd like to try the real deal but not in a big hurry, hell I still have a kilo of shrooms to eat.
Good things are coming.

red rider
Most of what was sold as mescaline back in the day was actually LSD, hence the trippyness.
Wow!^^^ why not eaten raw smoothie style after skinned and cored?
You can eat the cactus raw. But you'll puke more, and the taste and texture is awful.
A tea is way better.
Some people cook the tea down to a dark sludge. I personally cook it down just enough to where it's a golden green color and is still like a nice tea. It's all very personal.
lt9smxfz1bk21.jpg