BubbasPlace

View attachment 19004084

I run the Hashmaster 5K in a bucket.

View attachment 19004085

View attachment 19004086
A few billion trichomes.

View attachment 19004083

Still run.

Donated my first pint of autologous blood. I'm on the anemic side with a hemoglobin of 11.9. Below 11 and I can't be drawn from at all. For a normal donation you'd need to be 13+

View attachment 19004088

Stopped for a bite at the Riverside municipal airport afterwards as it's only a mile away from the draw center.
Saw your post on grass city, So the sawsall just basically is the "shaker" right? Bottom of can open and covered with the mesh? Bend sawsall blade 90 degrees and bolt to other side of can? of can...am I missing anything?

Thanks, I;ve been looking for an excuse to buy a sawsall anyway! Been wanting to create a drysift contraption as well, so two birds with one stone!

Bubba

jokerman

Premium user
You know what? I do have something to report. I have been germinating seeds. I got a duckweb IbL, A mullumbimby maddness x nevilles haze , a berry freak, drunkin bastard , devils malawi, ghost train haze #1 (fem) ghost candy (fem), afghan auto, zamaldilecta express, shoreline, london pound cake, shiskaberry, ABC x Freakshow F2s , and some white haired Vikings growing. About 40 - 50 plants growing in a state that allows me to have 6. 🤪
FFS! I see math aint your expertise☝️😊

BubbasPlace

View attachment 19004084

I run the Hashmaster 5K in a bucket.

View attachment 19004085

View attachment 19004086
A few billion trichomes.

View attachment 19004083

Still run.

Donated my first pint of autologous blood. I'm on the anemic side with a hemoglobin of 11.9. Below 11 and I can't be drawn from at all. For a normal donation you'd need to be 13+

View attachment 19004088

Stopped for a bite at the Riverside municipal airport afterwards as it's only a mile away from the draw center.
Hemoglobin. During my treatment mine was below that. They called me after a bloodtest, and asked how I was feeling? Are you crashing? Could I come in and have just one tube drawn for another test, only one tube, not full panel. I asked why and they said I basically was ultra low, was I in bed? I told them that my hemotologist just took a pint, and that was after their test! Are you in bed? No, I'm at work, which I was.
I'm back at low end of normal now. We dont need no stinkin hemoglobin!

Bubba

BrassNwood

Veteran
Saw your post on grass city, So the sawsall just basically is the "shaker" right? Bottom of can open and covered with the mesh? Bend sawsall blade 90 degrees and bolt to other side of can? of can...am I missing anything?

Thanks, I;ve been looking for an excuse to buy a sawsall anyway! Been wanting to create a drysift contraption as well, so two birds with one stone!

Bubba
Correct. I used a 160 micron for years, but it finally had to many holes and now use a 220 with very similar results. About 60 seconds of medium speed shaking.

oldfogey8

IMG_3387.jpeg

giggy

Morning everybody, rain storms this morn, right now below us and I hope they stay that way. I start back to work Thursday, will work Thurs, Fri. Take Sat and Sun off come in on Mon. that will get my 30 hours. Being I owe them so much I will go in on Tues and give that day to them. I'll be sitting at my desk keying things on a spread sheet, they don't like digging in my files. Yall have a great morning.

Littleleaf

Veteran
OH the HUMIDITY!!!!!

Time to triple the electric bill.....A/C is now hooked up and making water.

egg sammach and off to unload the scrap lawn mowers, Then go pick up 2 more.... Then see if I can get one running to sell for cash, without buying parts. Proffit you know......

Latest posts

Latest posts