What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Are they a salt like jacks?
If so you can open the container in a low humidity room and it will dry out.
You may need to crumble it up a bit but no haarm done.
I don’t know jacks but maybe salt like yes. If I don’t whisk it up in warm water it’s sandy gritty in the bottom of my water can. The advanced nutrients are easier but I’m giving this stuff a go. I wonder if drying it out would make it rock hard and even more of a pita. It had some really good reviews. That and a stoned night on the internet landed it in my cart. The plants do have some fast growth right now.

jokerman

Premium user
I don’t know jacks but maybe salt like yes. If I don’t whisk it up in warm water it’s sandy gritty in the bottom of my water can. The advanced nutrients are easier but I’m giving this stuff a go. I wonder if drying it out would make it rock hard and even more of a pita. It had some really good reviews. That and a stoned night on the internet landed it in my cart. The plants do have some fast growth right now.
perhaps put in a wittle air pump introducing a fluidal mixing movement😊

BubbasPlace

The jacks dissolves instantly upon hitting water. I just fill the jug no shaking required.

SubGirl

420club
The Cap junky x Rosetta Stone finally have roots. Put some in the tent with the others and added some to the giveaway pile.
IMG_0108.jpeg