What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Don't let the ppfd go over 800 for autos...
500 - 550 PPFD is what I have been doing with 16/8 for light I was going to do 20/4 or 18/6

they appear to be growing fine

but really i will never grow personally autoflowers again indoors!!!
nor will I did it for these as I had planned for them to go outside but I can only do six :(

without the law jacking my plants

hated to bin them

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:

thandee

No need to talk and bring science into what normal eyes can see and prove alone

LED Flower:
View attachment 18737720

HPS Flower:
View attachment 18737721

View attachment 18737722

I guess a lot of people just like to smoke trichome stalkes.. oh well.
Really i don't know what this man here has to prove here...or how he is growing...
I have never see personally buds without full trichome development under leds, without smell???no glue???
Really my friend what you are doing there???
I am an outdoor grower and you put me to thought how is this possible???
I grew a plant only with a single led bulb(15€ cost, 28w,3000k), with only 200ppfd on flowering and i had full smells,full taste, little trichome maturity (but full of trichomes and good heads,not full)
And of course the weed got me full high,of course not killer...and i am not a light smoker of killer weed as you say....
So what's your proof here???
The variety was amnesia gold from pyramid seeds...
???

Ca++

Really i don't know what this man here has to prove here...or how he is growing...
I have never see personally buds without full trichome development under leds, without smell???no glue???
Really my friend what you are doing there???
I am an outdoor grower and you put me to thought how is this possible???
I grew a plant only with a single led bulb(15€ cost, 28w,3000k), with only 200ppfd on flowering and i had full smells,full taste, little trichome maturity (but full of trichomes and good heads,not full)
And of course the weed got me full high,of course not killer...and i am not a light smoker of killer weed as you say....
So what's your proof here???
The variety was amnesia gold from pyramid seeds...
???
That post is some trolling from 2 years ago. He is banned now.

thandee

That post is some trolling from 2 years ago. He is banned now.
Yes i know that is old...but put me to thoughts...and i made an experiment of just one led bulb and one photoperiod sativa and the results by just this , amazed me!!!
Think what can happen with a lot of quality LEDs...
As i said i enjoy every year my outdoor weed!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts