What's new

Killer A5 Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You can see the "horn-shaped reflowerings" Dubi talks about in the NL#5 x Haze dominant pheno description.

View attachment 19006834

Edit ...
Ok just one more to show you that nice haze lady !

View attachment 19007121

Looking lovely ripening her last reflowering @FeelHaze :) she will probably done in 2 weeks, bit less (to my taste). A very classic KA5H pheno, she reminded me to NL5, Malawi and also to more classic NL/Haze (as you noted) at different points of her flowering, glad the signature terpenes are also there, inspect frequently bigger-denser colas for botrytis in these last 2 weeks. Jia you!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
KA5H #2 - Day 54 of flip.

Some bud shots. Today the scent has begun to turn from wet grass to a sweet smell of flower petals. It's been a very soft odor all along, I'm not sure it will get any louder.

Some of the red stigma were damaged during super cropping at mid-flower. The plant just kept on growing and I needed to get the tops away from the lamp. Most of the main colas fell over, so my canopy ended up quite messy but there are plenty of healthy flowers all the same.

I'm thinking it has 7 - 10 days to go and I should start to flush on Day 56. Does anyone think I should wait an extra few days ? I'm currently feeding at EC 1.0.

Peace to all.

View attachment 19003820

View attachment 19003828

Beautifully grown @Old Fogey :smoke:and quite fast flowering pheno. Sorry for arriving a bit late .... did you already harvest her ? If this pic was representative of the ripeness of the plant, then i would be harvesting this week.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys.

Some pictures of one of my two KA5. Currently at day 27 of flowering. I'm not quite sure which pheno she is but she's a beauty for sure.

View attachment 18996512

View attachment 18996513

Glad to also see you growing KA5H @Insano excellent development after only 26 days of flowering, she is loving the African sun ☀️ How are they doing one month later ? Would love to meet also the other one in late flowering to better identify the traits.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I don't see what's funny about my comment, this is literally the best psychedelic experience that I've ever had.... I've been high for two days and something now from just one joint of paper cob like cured trancendance medicine.... Literally all time and space are one with the universe and my mind and thoughts everything is this magical fairytale cartoony surreality, every room in my apartment and every balcony is a different portal, even my cigarette and the trees and the moon, and the music that I listen to are like separate realms combined into one sensation, sound, taste, visual, smell, it's like there are beyond the ordinary six of seven senses...

Hi @Nextgeneration73 really happy you managed to finish your Killer A5 Haze and that she is already delivering potent psychedelic effects! it's not easy for novice growers to finish this strain properly (or even in good shape) ... and you did it, even correcting deficiencies and improving plant' health during second half of flowering, which is even more dificult. Congrats on your harvest and enjoy! 🙌

Nextgeneration73

Hi @Nextgeneration73 really happy you managed to finish your Killer A5 Haze and that she is already delivering potent psychedelic effects! it's not easy for novice growers to finish this strain properly (or even in good shape) ... and you did it, even correcting deficiencies and improving plant' health during second half of flowering, which is even more dificult. Congrats on your harvest and enjoy! 🙌
Thanks Dubi 😊 I was actually scared at times wondering if It'll finish on time and if it was watered correctly so what I did was feed it more towards the end before doing something similar to a flush, in the future I'll go 12/12 for a much longer time before going to 10/14 and then 9/15, and go 10 or 11 weeks instead of just 8 1/2 it's just that this time I had to hurry before my travel I literally had no choice but apperantly having no tolerance pays off even taken early 😁 🤩.... My other seeds are in the cold fridge at 2 degrees Celsius in a very dark dry and place..... Yes it was awesome and I only had one tiny joint two weeks ago, I remember when I first read the description about how people with low tolerance should take caution and so I thought: This is the strain for me, since I have zero tolerance 😁 I hadn't smoked weed in years (not counting the CBD hemp that to me isn't even real ganja) It was honestly a bit racy, calming at times, trippy as hell Definitely, if I had one gram of this than I would still be high right now 😁 I'm only gonna smoke once every month or once every two months now though so that I have enough till my future grows ....

GUY-FAWKES

Thanks your your feedback @GUY-FAWKES although not fully positive, but still much appreciated. :yes:
I'm sorrry you didn't find the type of effects you were looking for with this strain.
It can get very trippy, but in a narcotic dissociative way rather than racy-trippy.
Anyhow, wish you are enjoying your well deserved harvest :)
Greetings. It was a joy to grow and smoke mate , not lacking in any department and would grow again in heart beat ! A grade in anyone’s book and the oil made from it was something else 🔥!

I just had my hopes up of finding a more racey electric hazey pheno so got my eye on few of other of your haze crosses to hunt through later in the year , probs Honduras x haze , purple Zamal x a5 or golden tiger x a5 . I’m sure what I’m looking for in there somewhere.

I also made a few bangi haze x killer a5 that I think have some nice plants in to that I’m keen to set away .

FeelHaze

@dubi 2 weeks was a good call as she will go down next monday at day 91 in the flowering stage (12 days after my last update).

Here is her pre-harvest photoshoot. She heard I was calling my Panama plant "the queen of the garden" so she decided to glow up during her last weeks of life.

Top buds still have some white pistils but I decided she was done. I think harvesting based on pistil color can be misleading with this plant as the tops keep reflowering when the rest of it looks ripe.

1000007655.jpg
1000007640.jpg
1000007612.jpg
1000007594.jpg
1000007568.jpg
1000007558.jpg

Last edited:

Old Fogey

Beautifully grown @Old Fogey :smoke:and quite fast flowering pheno. Sorry for arriving a bit late .... did you already harvest her ? If this pic was representative of the ripeness of the plant, then i would be harvesting this week.
Thank you @dubi

I nearly took her on Day 66 but have finally
decided to chop first thing tomorrow, Day 70.

Here she is on the 8th day of flushing - Day 69.

Peace to all.

20240601_223537.jpg