What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Very quick plant update.

As I've mentioned, I'm mainling or manifolding. I've always done it to some extent, but having read Nug Buckets tutorial, I'm convinced that for me it's the way to go.

I haven't done all the girls yet and on a couple I've done several limbs (although I might cut these down to 2 in the next day or so; "suck it and see" sort of thing.

I did however manage to cut the first line of of my Grand Funk😂, luckily I have another already training in a pot and the top of the plant I cut growing as a cutting.
I'll give the GF A week or so and reassess; I've got months of growth before the Sativa outdoor flowering time here.

GF
IMG_20240615_154151.jpg

G19 A5

IMG_20240615_154220.jpg

G19 A5

Done with several main lines (reassess in a few weeks)
IMG_20240615_154232.jpg

Blue Sting
IMG_20240615_154244.jpg

What do you reckon @MAHA KALA?
I'm going to the fifth node of
on her to cover a bit more area.

Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian
IMG_20240615_154254.jpg

6main lines, but could become 2 soon?

I've a Zamaldelicia that will get done tomorrow.

Some plants for a friend. (The rest have been already taken by others). These are going tomorrow, thank God; now they're bigger and it's hot, I can't be doing with the responsibility😂
IMG_20240615_154332.jpg

Different Sats and indica from the ones I've got

3 indica pots that will be light deprived in a few days,

IMG_20240615_154343.jpg
although the Erdpurt is having a lovely time getting ready to celebrate the solstice!

IMG_20240615_154351.jpg

Root restricted, I'm thinking and I believe my main man, @revegeta666 is thinking the same.

I have 6 different Sats in the ground, 3 different exotic Indicas in pots and about 12 plants of another 6 different Sats and 3 different Indicas given to friends. They will all give me 30g of of each successful plant. 😍😎, but should their plants fail, I will give them some. 🙂

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
IMG_20240615_172928.jpg

500 mic's of Sid 😉

100 Of which have just gone into the 660g of honey. I'll do the math per green of honey later.

I reckon 6 months of regular turning should do it.

So excited to watch Spain play football tonight.

VAMOS!

So, I think, that's 4 mic's a g of shrooms. Therefore a trip dose of shrooms will have a nice micro dose of Acid!, Cool.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
5g of Destroyer #23 x Deep Chunk/Tom Hill Haze.

This cob 5 months old, (just) and it's already very strong and trippy; it certainly enhances colours and sounds.

Now gound up and into the honey!

A gram of shrooms now contains around 4 mic's acid (a really small micro dose; I'm thinking to chuck in another 100😎) and 200mg of trippy cob.

For most of us cob user's, 200mg is a good 8 hr dose and would completely floor a novice. 400mg, I think most would consider a trip dose, no?.

So, unless my maths is completely off, (it's years since I had to work anything out😂),

A party dose of honey, will give you around 200mg of strong cob and 4 mic's or so of acid.

I've you take a hero's dose of the honey (ie 3g of shrooms and upwards), you got a big dose of cob ( trust me, 600mg of cob is a lot!) and 12mic's of acid (still a small micro dose; I generally like 20/25 😍).

This could make for some awesome new year party fuel, Or a serious shamanic tool.

! Just remembered the 50 mg of Mandy in the drawer!. It'll work out miniscule, but why not?

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Strangely I can't find that last bit of Mandy.

The old saying holds true...
"Only users loose drugs!"

And I was pretty messed up the other week😂,
It's weird though, I'm normally pretty much on it with things like that, even when I'm off my face. 🙂

I was always the designated driver 😂

(Please remember those of you who are young and impressionable; I grew up in rural England when the countryside was quite and there were not many cars!

I remember 2 micro dots late on night, driving my mates sports car round the lanes I grew up in.
After I'd driven the 5mile circuit my mate said, "that's cool, but now do it again but fast"; I didn't.

Just thrown in another 300mic's instead 😂🍄⚡🌈💥😍😍🌀🙏. This is going to be some serious fuel!

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
What a mix though I dont remember grass doing much when I was tripping on acid of course that was smoking it back then.
Your a true space cadet brother some of that honey on toast for breakfast would be great day changer ha ha.
Now where are those Jehovah's witnesses when you need them ha ha.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
What a mix though I dont remember grass doing much when I was tripping on acid of course that was smoking it back then.
Your a true space cadet brother some of that honey on toast for breakfast would be great day changer ha ha.
"Good afternoon brother we bring the word of our Lor---"

"BRO HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT DMT? THAT WILL MAKE YOU MEET GOD BRO. LOOK HAVE SOME HONEY ITS SO GOOD BRO"

"Uhh I don't know about that, brother. Do you mind if we come in and have a chat about Go---"

"BRO CHECK THIS OUT MAN THIS IS NAKED YOGA SEE? THIS POSE IS CALLED IS DOWNWARD DOG"

"Oh my... what would Jehov---"

"CHECK IT OUT BRO COME CLOSER AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK MAN THEN YOU LIFT THIS LEG OVER YOUR HEAD AND- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? COME BACK!!! I INSIST HAVE SOME MANDY COB IT'S HEAVENLY!!! COME BAAAACK!!!!"

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

When I first met Mrs DM, she was sad and used to listen to that crap! Sad, but true!

That was before I drugged her up, and made her listen to the Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa and Opera!

When I first met her, she'd been warned, "he's a drug fiend!, he smokes cannabis!"
😂
Now she enjoys psychedelic trance and occasionally dances till the early hours

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
"Good afternoon brother we bring the word of our Lor---"

"BRO HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT DMT? THAT WILL MAKE YOU MEET GOD BRO. LOOK HAVE SOME HONEY ITS SO GOOD BRO"

"Uhh I don't know about that, brother. Do you mind if we come in and have a chat about Go---"

"BRO CHECK THIS OUT MAN THIS IS NAKED YOGA SEE? THIS POSE IS CALLED IS DOWNWARD DOG"

"Oh my... what would Jehov---"

"CHECK IT OUT BRO COME CLOSER AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK MAN THEN YOU LIFT THIS LEG OVER YOUR HEAD AND- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? COME BACK!!! I INSIST HAVE SOME MANDY COB IT'S HEAVENLY!!! COME BAAAACK!!!!"
Love it!

If DMT Were orally active, there'd be a gram in the honey too! Don't doubt that!

@revegeta666, you know you're always welcome to breakfast and coffee! And I know how you like your coffee!

Friends say I make the best coffee in the village too. That's without the hash.

My mate visits every Wednesday for coffee And he takes honey in it!😂

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Love it!

If DMT Were orally active, there'd be a gram in the honey too! Don't doubt that!

@revegeta666, you know you're always welcome to breakfast and coffee! And I know how you like your coffee!

Friends say I make the best coffee in the village too. That's without the hash.

My mate visits every Wednesday for coffee And he takes honey in it!😂
Well I wouldn't mind sampling a few of those fat shrooms not gonna lie 😍 🍄 🍄 🍄

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Awesome brother!, what a great idea.

We don't get them here in the mountains, but back in the day in the UK my response was "no thanks- we're Satanists", but then often i'd mess with them. "So God is omnipresent etc...- ? So, he's the devil also, yeah?" and other silly stuff like that🍄

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome brother!, what a great idea.

We don't get them here in the mountains, but back in the day in the UK my response was "no thanks- we're Satanists", but then often i'd mess with them. "So God is omnipresent etc...- ? So, he's the devil also, yeah?" and other silly stuff like that🍄
Back in the day when I dealt in such things I used to buy microdots by the thousands (20) they were weighed out rather than counted.
Every thousand had 10 or so extra thrown in to be sure of correct weight.
Anyway one day after counting the the little mothers for hours I found one I had dropped on the floor.
I used to get very high from just handling them it absorbed through the skin while counting them.

I put it in one of those miniature bottles of brandy and forgot about it for weeks.
Weeks later I had a job interview and thought a little micro dose would settle my nerves so I drank about 1/4 of the little bottle.
All was fine I was thinking the brandy had neutralized the acid as I couldn't feel it working.
I took a bus to the interview it must have taken 30 mins to get where I was going still no effects.
A brisk walk along country lanes to his house where I was to be interviewed I felt energised nothing more.

I knocked on his door he opened it and then the acid hit ha ha.
All these strange thoughts and emotions gushed out the door like a blast of air. I was drowning with so many questions all at once ha ha.
I panicked and high tailed it down the road, caught a bus home.
It was crazy full of kids on the way to school ha ha. It felt like they were all interrogating me ha ha even though I was sitting alone ha ha.
Now at that time I was using a lot of acid but I dont know why what should have been a friendly dose turned out so strong.
Of course I never heard back about the job ha ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts