What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

moose eater

lets not put frosty down, he just has his own ideas
but he speaks his mind

stick to your guns frosty!
/i owe you a beer mate!

you will always be on my mind

Some of us have lost patience with fringe nonsense and conspiracy theories looming under every rock, pop. That's the crux of the biscuit from where I sit. It hasn't helped the place or planet at all, in my opinion.

Porky82

Some of us have lost patience with fringe nonsense and conspiracy theories looming under every rock, pop. That's the crux of the biscuit from where I sit. It hasn't helped the place or planet at all, in my opinion.
Spot on mate!!
The blatant refusal of scientific facts is a real problem in modern society due to the deliberate misinformation available at the fingertips to the moron. This is witnessed by the post of these people like frosty who try to use someone like Jordan the psychologist to argue the point of science and climate.
These people are really the enemy of the environment and the planet that sustains them!

arsekick

Spot on mate!!
The blatant refusal of scientific facts is a real problem in modern society due to the deliberate misinformation available at the fingertips to the moron. This is witnessed by the post of these people like frosty who try to use someone like Jordan the psychologist to argue the point of science and climate.
These people are really the enemy of the environment and the planet that sustains them!
Been asking for the scientific facts for years, all I get is could, might, maybe, and most likely, none of which are scientific terms.

Plenty of science proving the "man made" Co2 climate change shit is a scam tho

Porky82

Can you name anyone at all that's been affected by "man made" Co2 driven climate change ?.
Might even affect you one day DC! 🤔

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Been a while but bro can you show the data more closely, as the period that we are talking is not in the scale of millions of years. Say, the past 100,000 years might give a more pertinent perspective. Thanks.
right! i tried finding the image but where i live used to be coastal islands!
/ilive in san diego on what they call a mesa,a long time ago it was an island in an inland sea
did you know montana is a hot spot for shark fossils?! it used to be a shallow water inland sea
who would have thougb things change?!

exoticrobotic

***WE NEED THE SUN BACK***

these aerosol contrails and the clouds are fckin with the minds of many many people!

weird clouds, more a mist...in June really?

its now cold and cloudy, ffs people will be putting the heating on next.

I want some of that hydrocarbon water from surrey, it obv makes you well mellow and philosophical.

mudballs

What steps are being taken to help slow climate change besides making life unaffordable? The west pushes green as they sell oil and natural gas to the countries that pollute the most and deny it to us.
20240531_103343.jpg

mudballs

I couldn't get that link to open but don't see any investments in my country. I see a paper bread tie so far and lots of tax. Do we cut trees to stop oil?
Sorry i noticed link issue and revised post...investments annually, irregardless of country of origin, will advance climate change causes more than any vector

Dime

I would be less sceptical of it if our country said this is how much we collected in carbon tax and this is where it went but we don't get to see what they do with it. For all we know it's being used for something else.