What's new

DARKSIDERS DIAMOND DAWGS.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gimme more :groupwave:

I will ride a while on the Darkside
Much appreciated Calle Minogue and after this update i think fortnightly updates will be a bit easier for me as fishing season has started and i need my freezers filling soon,. S
z (9).jpg
z (10).jpg
o here is where im at as of today ive dropped the rh down to 45-50 so the hygrometer says, also i dropped the lights approx to about 10 inches on some tops, ppfd has increased on those, but im watching them daily, considering they normally dont like to much but for the last few days it seems ok but im watching like a hawk either way they are also starting to put out a bit weight now as 2 flopped earlier in week but straightish again now, the fan i was waiting for arrived and its like a gale force wind when turned on so unsure what or if i will use it, time will tell also i put cuttings in fridge for future about 30 to 50 not sure how many also have the next ones in in the cupboard about 11 and also have another 7 sitting in the aeroponic propagator as seen in photos, including another 20ish on floor in main room waiting for next run plus 2 new mothers as used all the others for cuttings so will need new mothers just getting back from cleaning boat so will have a guiness for now and will be back soon 2 weeks time but for now heres a good few photos and thanks for those looking in always appreciated stay safe guys..
z (1).jpg
z (2).jpg
z (3).jpg
z (4).jpg
z (5).jpg
z (6).jpg
z (7).jpg
z (8).jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants @DARKSIDER, you're busy for sure. Are the leds in the last pic from forest? I have one of his lights and love it.
Good luck on the water. 🐟
Thanks for looking in my friend yes always on the go so to speak and yes i think they are from forest if he is in the uk, but i changed the led boards recently,, they were starting to show signs of degrading ie diodes but cannot complain had a good few years out of them and probably could of getting more but considering the price of new boards now thought it best i just upgrade and buy newer ones,, old ones off =new ones straight on,, easy even for me.. plug and play.. and thanks i will take care on the water will be out again real soon weather permitting take care stay safe :thank you::good:🎣

superx

Veteran
Wow, I missed this Darksider,. (Better late than never I guess)

Your very well organised in there and those ladies are a picture of health...

Banging strain man and so loud on the terps, proper stink house. Have you run this one before ?
Will be tuned in to this.

Take it easy and enjoy your Sunday.. ☯️

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Dark, seems like I'm just in time for the money shots 😁. Love the string playpens you made for them. One quick question, just clay pebbles in the pots? Constant water flow over them? Ok I can't count lol.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in @

LordOvDaBudsRRR

fire and sparkle is what we want much appreciated :thank you::good:

And thanks to you also @

mr.brunch

always appreciated and sparkly is what we are after, you know it :thank you::good:

And thanks also @

luposolitario

much appreciated this cut is the Manny cut of stardawg a pheno from the manchester area of the uk if im not mistaken and i cannot do any smoke reports now sorry, my lungs aint what they used to be:good::thank you:

Also to you to @

superx

appreciated nice to see you here and yes better late than never i suppose :biggrin: Yes ran this cut for several years now love it my bread and butter so to speak not fried bread :thank you::good:

Anytime @Calle Minogue your always welcome and also much appreciate your comments :thank you::good:

Nice also to see you @negative37dBA much appreciated i look into your grows most days, Your doing very well my friend and i hope it all continues the way you want it too, always nice to see you around yes the smells are getting there daily very nice indeed :thank you::tiphat:

Also nice to see you @GMT much appreciated counting is all good whos counting :biggrin: Yes m8 just the clay pebbles and timers come on about 7 times a day for about 15 minutes feed if im not mistaken all easy for me plug and play more or less.:thank you::good:.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Nice and white buds. How do you like the Wilmas? It is a flood ring type setup right? So you get a top drip feed every so often? 2.0 EC nice. That is about what I go with with my flood and drain when they get bigger. Looks like a nice clean setup. Must be a custom tray for them at the bottom. What size is the rez and do you keep it in the same room?
Have a sweet day. Peace, negative.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and white buds. How do you like the Wilmas? It is a flood ring type setup right? So you get a top drip feed every so often? 2.0 EC nice. That is about what I go with with my flood and drain when they get bigger. Looks like a nice clean setup. Must be a custom tray for them at the bottom. What size is the rez and do you keep it in the same room?
Have a sweet day. Peace, negative.
Hi negative37dBA: yes nice and white when lights are off but normal colouring when lights on as for liking the wilmas yes m8 i love them so easy compared to when i was doing the buckets dwc. and yeah youre right on both accounts my friend,,. It is a home made drip ring floods well and top feeds as you say yes, 2.0ec and just done my checks for today and sitting between 2.0ec and 2.2ec will add more water weaken the food a tiny bit i aim for 2.0ec most times, As for the rez size they are slightly different not much one is 150 litres newer one, and old one is 140 litres so not much difference to be honest,. yes kept in same room always upstairs bedroom so try to keep the heating of as much as possible in summer win win for me either way less gas and electric when im in the house at least,. when im out its a different story been married to a asian woman who loves the heat you cant win em all so to speak thanks for looking in again much appreciated and while im at it today is 4 weeks from crowning so to speak so here is todays trich shot not bad at all stay safe my friend..
WIN_20240612_08_55_53_Pro.jpg

negative37dBA

Veteran
Very nice! So is the rez incorporated into the bottom of the tray or am I wrong? The website is horrible as far as giving you any idea how it works. Roots out type systems are good for not needing a chiller. Those trichs are looking sweet! Nice fully developed heads. 4 weeks from crowning means what? I have not heard that term used before except for giving birth...lol. I would assume you are about 7 weeks into flower? Really sweet setup and those LEDS are super nice. Looks clean.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice! So is the rez incorporated into the bottom of the tray or am I wrong? The website is horrible as far as giving you any idea how it works. Roots out type systems are good for not needing a chiller. Those trichs are looking sweet! Nice fully developed heads. 4 weeks from crowning means what? I have not heard that term used before except for giving birth...lol. I would assume you are about 7 weeks into flower? Really sweet setup and those LEDS are super nice. Looks clean.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.
Hello m8 the rez is under the top tray where pots are sitting top tray lifts off alltogether and yes i hear you on the websites terrible at times, yes all good for not needing a chiller, ive never needed one in over ten years or more with these systems and also my central heating pipes are directly under them. i hear you on the roots out.. as for the crowning thats just words from where we come from around my way. The beginning of the flower.ie. crowning first sight of flowers.. Two ways to look at where im at for flowering, i turned them on 12x12 1st may, but no signs of crowns till about 2 weeks later give or take so im expecting them to finish around the first week of july give or take a few days here and there depending on the trichs towards the end yeah trichs are looking spot on m8 cheers yes i try to keep it clean as possible it makes sense and thanks a lot Negative37dBA: its an honour to have you looking in much appreciated always..:thank you::tiphat::good: