What's new

Anyone interested in a serious happiness and motivation grow ?

GUY-FAWKES

If you can, try reducing the temperatures in Flower from 28C (82.4) to 32C(89.6) to a maximum of 28C, and further reduce them as the plants finish. This will help with terp retention.

In the summer, when my a/c struggle to maintain proper temperatures, I open the front of the tent and set a floor fan blowing in the tent. It works in a pinch but can spread the funk maturing plants, which can be a major concern if you are not in a legal local.
Yeah tbh it is usually on the lower side , but with the weather warning up it does creep up a little from time to time , Sadly I’m not at the property during the day so it has to fend for itself mate lol .

I currently have the 600w set in 660, I may drop to 600 and see if that makes any difference temp wise as I have plenty of light in there .

GUY-FAWKES

Well thank you very mucho. ;) how about humidity? in my humble opinion your running at high temps.
in case of proper vpd. i guess your going with 60 - 75% relative humidity?
It depends on the weather we have mate. It’s usually on the lower side and often in the low 20s . But currently due to the weather it’s creeped up a bit and sat where I’m at now .
As for humidity I couldn’t tell you off top of my head as I don’t currently have a meter as battery ran out months ago and still haven’t got round to fitting a fresh one lol .

Latest posts

Latest posts