Veteran
2B238B47-F0A8-4B39-9448-E4C4F24146E3.jpeg
6AF03740-87F5-4D6E-BF62-E7F0C8DFB035.jpeg
50181603-61DF-4A1B-B8BF-4BE627A8313F.jpeg
AC5A50A4-9BF6-4A62-AFDA-13DBA7FE084A.jpeg
Cereal Milk
!

Genetic Lineage of Cereal Milk​

Cereal Milk was bred from a cross of different Cookies and Cherry Pie phenotypes. It was created by Powerzzzup Genetics, a collective breeding effort led by Ken The PieGuy and Jason Mejia, and quickly became a best-seller under the Cookies brand.

Y Life, Cereal Milk's first parent strain, is a unique cross of GSC and Cherry Pie. Very little is known about this strain, but it's rumored to produce high THC levels (over 20%) and a relaxing, but not sleepy, high. Its aroma is reported to be gassy (a little reminiscent of GG4) but with very upfront sweet Cookie overtones. Some users report that Y Life has a uniquely uplifting effect, potentially speaking to a slight sativa dominance in its genetics.

Snowman, Cereal Milk's second parent, is also beloved for its uplifting and creative effects. Its exact origins aren't clear; some claim it's a unique cross of different Cookies strains, while others suggest that it's a GSC phenotype with a more creative high.

LostTribe

Premium user
Figuring out the FFBubbleRoz finally I think! What do you do with it after it comes off the press? Just been putting it in little 4oz jars at room temp...should have asked before. The Cloney came out light gold and even sort of white again! Smell's good, still have more of this one to dry and press then I have the other Sour to wash.

Also need a new atmos kiln or something to run this stuff in my boxmod? I cant stand the crack torch/nail setups.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I do about three acres with a 320 with a 48” deck. Seems appropriately sized but my next will definitely be a zero turn.
Just Got back & that place is real wet ! …🐟