What's new

Purple Pakistani Haze feminized limited edition

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Excellent development @BumSplodgeBrownPants :smoke: you can be proud of your good cares!
Are you sure is she only 4 weeks into flowering ? Looks to me like 8th-9th week or so .....
How is her terpene profile at this point ?
Hi @dubi she's a great plant, thanks!

Yes, April 4th was the picture earlier in this thread when she started kicking out pistils so she'll be at the end of week 5 tomorrow.

She is under a flowering CMH on 11/13 from flip and was very fast once put under there. Very fast!
Do you think it may be time to add a litttle flower booster? I use Plagron Green Sensation in the last 4 or 5 weeks for 3 weeks.

This was one or her tops last night...

DSCF1183.JPG

DSCF1179.JPG

Cheers !

Wow Anyportinastorm stunning purple colas :giggle: glad you found a 12 weeker keeper from your pack!
Could you describe her scents and taste ? I'm sure there's nothing like this Purple Haze hybrid plant at the Piff Con, although she is far to be the strongest strain you can intoruce to a cup. The Piffs from USA i've tried where like degenerated inbred Haze hybrids from Nevil, similar but worst to Nevil's work without bring anything else interesting to the table. I'm sure a properly grown Panama A5 Haze or Super Panama Haze would blow away the other Haze entries.
Dubi I read piffcon chose an African Haze one year. I thought it might have been your work rebranded? Are you or anyone from the crew going to be at Piffcon?

Dubi Her (I lovingly call her Indigo) aroma is very berry up-front then metallic woody(cedar maybe?)notes in the background. Taste is more metallic than Berry, but puts this familiar haze spice in the air. I recommend this cross for people who miss haze, but have issues with panic attacks. The effect for me is perfect for work. Keeps me highing and flying for a very long duration. She's a time warp for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_110859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_110859_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
metallic woody incensey berry sounds old school and delicious :yummy: Glad the effects are long lasting, of your taste and suitable for working time! I don't know about the African Haze you mention, but its linage looks sounds close to Killer A5 Haze. I don't have much time to travel due to work and family, and we i can i always like to go to SE Asia.

Latest posts

Latest posts