What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Please Hawaii

Save me from moving to California. I'm in Indonesia, have never been to HI, but I need to move there. I'm used to the island lifestyle, but my work visa is expiring and it's just time to go...

I work HVAC. Is this a full time profession needed in HI? If so, could it pay the bills? Where should I look to reside?

I'm also a free diving surf photographer, so I'll have a hobby or two that might make some extra cash. Any help is appreciated.

shakas

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Devon, you should do great here! Hawaii is a melting pot of all races and nationalities. HVAC techs are in demand. I would check Oahu since most opportunities will be there. But if you can score a job on Maui or the Big Island, you'll enjoy living there more than on Oahu, unless you're into the club scene.

MKGROW

check w

check w

Save me from moving to California. I'm in Indonesia, have never been to HI, but I need to move there. I'm used to the island lifestyle, but my work visa is expiring and it's just time to go...

I work HVAC. Is this a full time profession needed in HI? If so, could it pay the bills? Where should I look to reside?

I'm also a free diving surf photographer, so I'll have a hobby or two that might make some extra cash. Any help is appreciated.

shakas

hay bra check w state jobs in assisted living homes, there on almost all islands including da crater molokai old hippies live for eva
live pono bra

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
try ACS in kona they are always hiring although you might have to bang the missus ,not so bad for a cougar...

did i print that out loud?